Saturday, April 7, 2018

CTS266 Christmas Eve


Happy Saturday, peeps!  I have an uber-CAS card for you today, since it seems my mojo has taken a wee little vacation.  CAS is all I could muster up today!  Anyway, the sketch from Cas(e) This Sketch was fun:


It reminded me of a little Cornish Heritage Farms silhouette Christmas stamp  I had in my stash; it's called Stocking Elves, and sadly, it's retired:


Of course, I had to reverse the sketch to make the stamp work!  I just think the image of these three little boys sneaking down to hang up their stockings is so sweet!! 


With the help of my Stamparatus, I stamped them in Tranquil Tide on a Very Vanilla notecard, and added sentiments front and inside from Kaiser's Sentiments-Traditional Christmas.  The only accent was a Tranquil Tide ribbon!  Easy peasy!


Thanks for popping in today....be sure to stop by tomorrow as I am the hostess at the Paper Players!  Hopefully I can conjure up some creativity!! 

Wayne finally got to set up one of Cassidy's Christmas presents from Santa!  Unfortunately, the weather has not been very kind to us....still having temps in the 40s and lots of wind.  Spring just does not want to cooperate!  But I am sure sooner or later it will appear...or we'll go directly to summer!


 Enjoy your day and be blessed!


6 comments:

Bananastamper said...

Sometimes CAS is the answer! That is a lovely stamp and a great CAS card.
We still have lots of snow in NW Ontario. I went cross-country skiing yesterday. The trails are likely to remain in good condition for a few more weeks unless we get rain - and in April snow is more likely than rain. If trails are still skiable in May, my plan is to go for a ski just to say I did. It would be my longest ski season on record since I skied this year on Oct. 27th!
Happy Weekend!
Shanna

craftysahmiam said...

Perfect image for that CAS sketch !
We are still seeing winter weather, here, too - and the latest forecast is for mid 70's next weekend. Yes, straight into summer.

Kampin' Karen said...

You have so many wonderful silhouette stamps. Yes, you need to stop having snow and cold weather. I used to have so much fun on the trampoline in school and at a local spot in Lake George, NY. A classmate fell onto the concrete edge, lost her front teeth and sued the place. They went out of business :-(

Linda Callahan said...

I love that silhouette image! Great CaS card!

Lisa Elton said...

This is a lovely CAS card LeAnne! My hubby just said today "Wonder if we'll have spring this year or just go straight to HOT?" We had light snow this morning followed by bright sun. It was still SO COLD though. Mother Nature is off her rocker!!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so fun! What a fabulous take on the sketch!