Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Happy Valentine's Day!


Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!  I hope you can spend some time today with the favorite people in your life!  I have a couple of simple projects to share today; I needed a little gift bag for a little candy treat for Cassidy and found these 6 1/2" bags in my stash that I picked up at a yard sale a couple of years ago!  And then I found some ancient red and pink DSP in the back of my scrap tub that were perfect Valentine colors!  A couple of hearts, a sentiment from Paper Pumpkin and a big fat ribbon, and it was all set to go:



And since Cassidy is really into "to/from" - she puts it on all her crafting - I added this to the back!


For my stamp clubs on Monday, I made these little candy treats using an awesome video tutorial by my equally awesome friend Dawn Tidd.  You can see it here, she gives great directions and has such a lovely voice too!


I created mine with Berry Burst cardstock and Bundle of Love Specialty paper, along with a foil arrow diecut from last year's Love Note's Framelits, and finished it with a sentiment from Teeny Tiny Wishes!  The stamping on it is from Apron of Love...what a fun set!

And finally, this sweet little square card was made by one of my stamp club hostesses, Robyn!  Look how precious this is, especially in pretty red, gray and white!


We even used the same sentiment and punch...great minds think alike!  I love the little love bird and the embossed hearts...I sorta forgot I had that embossing folder!  Thanks, Robyn!

And here's a vintage Valentine for all of you, my friends!  Enjoy your day and be blessed! 







5 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the card. Happy Valentine Day......

I Card Everyone said...

Darling, beautiful projects, LeAnne! but I must say, you've saved the best for last with this vintage Valentine! OH my goodness... it's just fantastic!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

What a sweet gift bag for Cassidy! All of your projects are cute LeAnne!

Linda Callahan said...

Wonderful Valentine projects! And I have some of that ancient paper too!

Marina said...

Leanne, thanks to you and to your friend Dawn Tidd for the treat tutorial. I prepared lots of them for all my embroidery and patchwork students. Thanks a lot!!!