Friday, January 12, 2018

AYSI167 Epic Sneakers


Yay, it's Friday--the end of the work week, beginning of the weekend, and time for another As You See It challenge, and this week it's a fabulous sketch!  I always love our sketches, but this one in particular has lots of fun layers and great possibilities:

No automatic alt text available.

I am still playing with Epic Celebrations from the SAB catalog and I've paired it today with some Bubbles and Fizz DSP:


This is basically a pretty simple card; I let the DSP do most of the work, but I did stamp the sneakers in Stazon ink and colored them with a Lemon Lime Twist marker, then added some shading with my aquapainter and Smoky Slate ink:


The sentiment was stamped in Bermuda Bay ink and punched out with a circle punch, they layered with a scalloped diecut mat.  My final touch was some enamel stars for a little extra oomph!  I can see me using this sketch over and over again...how about you?  Will you play along with us and share your creation?  Can't wait to see it at As You See It!

On a recent snow day, Cassidy wanted to make cupcakes.....I didn't take any photos of the finished product, but I will tell you that the icing colors were blue and purple!!!





Enjoy your day and be blessed!


Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Epic Celebrations
Card stock & Papers     Whisper White, Lemon Lime Twist, Basic Gray, Bubbles and Fizz DSP
 Ink Bermuda Bay, Stazon Black, Smoky Slate
Accessories Enamel Stars (ret)
Tools     Big Shot, Layering Ovals Framelits, Layering Circles Framelits, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Lemon Lime Twist Marker, Aquapainter, Dimensionals

8 comments:

Dawn Tidd said...

Super fun card, LeAnne! I love all the bright colors and I'm getting some great ideas for using this stamp set myself! TFS and have a wonderful weekend! Maybe Cassidy will bake some more cupcakes. :)

Kampin' Karen said...

Oh, LeAnne, I'm so happy to see the color you chose for the sneakers...I want them!! This is a fantastic card and I do like what you did for the challenge. I am just delighted to see the colorful effect Cassidy has on you :-)

Laurel said...

Cute card! I need to ink up my stamp set!

I Card Everyone said...

I have in my collection a pair of gray sneakers just like these, that are my go to every time - well besides my flip-flops in Summer - man do I wish I could get a pair this color!
A darling card, my friend!
=]

Jan Clothier said...

This is an EPIC card! Love the bold bright colours and those lime sneakers are priceless!

Lisa Elton said...

How cute is this and wow to those snazzy sneakers!! Bet those blue and purple cupcakes were yummy!

Nora Noll said...

This is so CUTE!! I adore the fun sneakers and the colors you used on this. GREAT teenage card!!

Sharon Wheet said...

I love the bright colors you chose to work with. what a fun card. tfs