Monday, July 24, 2017

MTS186 Birdie Hello


Happy Monday, everyone.....I've gotten a very late start today, I can't seem to get out of vacation mode!  I wanted to play with the Match the Sketch sketch before it runs out!  Here's the sketch:


And I challenged myself to use some papers and colors with the (dreaded) Lemon Lime Twist! The Naturally Eclectic DSP fit the bill perfectly:


I used the retired Tags & Labels dies to make the Berry Burst tag and "hello" tag, which was stamped with a Paper Pumpkin sentiment, and the retired Adorning Accents Edgelit and Delicate Designs embossing folder to make my horizontal piece.  My little bird was diecut from the Birds & Blooms Thinlet and accented with some Blackberry Bliss twine.  The Lemon Lime piece was stamped with Timeless Textures, and the tag was stamped with Touches of Texture: 


I also added a little LL sprig from Bouquet Bunch and a wee little glimmer dot!  So fun!

This is one of my favorite pictures from the kids' vacation---it really makes you realize how small we are and how big God is!  Enjoy your day and be blessed!



7 comments:

Kampin' Karen said...

Yes, He is a BIG God! It's amazing to know how much He loves His creation, especially each one of us...right down to the little bird on your beautiful card. I am VERY thankful for my favorite color this year...Lemon Lime Twist!!

Vickie said...

You are popping out the cards...very nice...and yes, God is big...and this is a good reminder.

thestampinglady said...

Love it especially the color combo!

I Card Everyone said...

I experienced that very notion of BIG/small while visiting the National Parks in the Southwest this month ... God spoke to President Roosevelt and he listened, preserving that beauty for all of us to treasure!
Your card is so pretty, LeAnne - how could you not LOve that lime?
=]

stampwithsandy said...

Ooh this is so pretty, LeAnne! Love the colors!

Lisa Elton said...

This is especially lovely LeAnne! Your dreaded lime twist looks right at home with the Blackberry Bliss. I love this photo of Cassidy too. We witnessed so many examples of God's beauty on our vacation too. He IS good...very good!

sabine mayer said...

Hallo,
vielen Dank für Deine Teilnahme bei "Match the Sketch". Deine Karte ist toll !
Liebe Grüße aus Sabines-Kreativecke