Friday, July 28, 2017

AYSI155 Lost Mojo


Hi everyone!  Yay, it's Friday!  Hope you have something fun planned for the weekend....or quiet, if that's your choice!  It's time for another As You See It challenge....I just love these challenges, check this one out:

No automatic alt text available.

SO.....what do you do when your lose your mojo?  When I lose mine, I turn to pretty patterned paper and diecuts!  You can never go wrong with either of those, separately or together!  For my sympathy card today, I used some pretty vintage papers from My Mind's Eye called "Oliver" from their Lost and Found 3 series:


I just received these Sweet and Sassy stamps called Hymn Blocks, and I stamped the verse directly on to the DSP in Crumb Cake ink, then added some banners from the same paper pad, including a scrap from my Christmas card on Monday.  The tree branch is from SU's Seasonal Layers Thinlets, and the birds are from Poppy Stamps:


Inside sentiments are from SU's Better Together:


When you use pretty patterned papers, everything just seems to go together so nicely!  

Be sure to check out the AYSI blog so you can see what inspires the other designers when their mojo takes a hike!  And we hope you'll share your ideas as well!  Thanks for popping in today!

Another thrift shop find....an "I Spy" puzzle!  She did a great job putting it together!


Enjoy your day and be blessed!

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Better Together, Hymn Blocks (Sweet & Sassy)
Card stock & Papers     Very Vanilla, Oliver DSP (MME), Home for Christmas DSP (Kaiser Craft)
 Ink Crumb Cake
Accessories Linen Thread
Tools     Big Shot, Seasonal Layers Framelits, Chirping Birds Dies (Poppy Stamps)

11 comments:

mudmaven said...

My calendar tells me that today is your birthday - is it right? If so, I want to wish you the very happiest and most blessed of birthdays! Knowing you (albeit only online so far) is truly a blessing to me. Your inspiration knows no bounds and I totally don't hold it against you that you enable me and cause me to buy new things and stretch my creative boundaries. Thank you for your friendship all these years and I hope you have an awesome birthday! ~chris

Elaine M said...

Another beautiful card, another great pic of our darling Miss C, AND ANOTHER GREAT BIRTHDAY to the sweetest friend ever!!!! May your day be full of delightful surprises and much love! Hugs and blessings

Vickie said...

Glad you lost your Mojo....'cause I love this card...you know I do...given the Vintage them...must find that paper...and is the verse on the paper (front) from Hymn Blocks (Sweet and Sassy)? Need that also..
Love...All is Well with My Soul....great job LeAnn

Jan Clothier said...

Those papers are wonderful. If I had them, I'd probably end up hoarding them as too pretty to use.... and that's another mojo blocker!

I Card Everyone said...

LOve this beautiful card, LeAnne! and feel terrible that I didn't know today is your birthday!!! You're most likely out on the town now ... watch your mail... just sayin'! xx
=]

JoAnn said...

Gorgeous card. Love the papers and especially that hymn sentiment. I too need that one. Have a great weekend.

Wendy said...

Very pretty card, LeAnne! I love your way of thinking when the mojo flies the coop! I will try to remember your advice next time I can't find it! The paper you used it so pretty and the stamps just finished this up nicely! Oh, what a fun thing to find at the thrift store! I love puzzles! TFS and oh hey.....Happy Birthday! :)

Lisa Elton said...

It's your birthday... well I'm wishing you the happiest of birthdays sweet friend!! Now about your card, it's beautiful! Terrific use of the patterned paper. Everything flows together perfectly! Penelope is loving puzzles right now. Cassidy's looks like a fun one. I'll bet she enjoyed finding the I spy items after it was put together!

stampwithsandy said...

Gorgeous! No loss of Mojo here! Wishing you a very happy birthday, too!

Dawn Tidd said...

I'm late reading this. Belated happy birthday!! I love this and your DSP is gorgeous together and I love, love, love that big hymn sentiment stamped right on it. The branch and birds are the perfect embellishments. I love I Spy things, they're good entertainment! :)

Cindy Beach said...

The verse on this card is from my most favorite hymn. You've created a beauty here, love it!