Wednesday, May 3, 2017

TMS401 Sympathy


Happy Wednesday, all!  We needed a sympathy card this week, so I rather than head for my DSP, I remembered a stack of Project Life cards from the Hello Lovely line, and this pretty floral piece caught my eye:


Using the sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches:


I stamped the sympathy sentiment on Natural White cardstock and cut it with a stitched die, then added some sponged diecut leaves for the vertical accent.  My circle looked a little bare, so a stamped a very faint leaf with Sahara Sand on top of the sentiment and that looked a little better:


Thanks for popping in today!

We are getting ready to start a kitchen remodeling project in the next week or so!  My craft area will not be affected, except to say that everything in the kitchen and the bedroom above will need to be moved and/or rearranged, so I might be stepping over pots and pans while I create!!  A daunting project, even in a small house like ours! SO..... if you don't see me posting every day, no worries, I'll just be ferrying stuff from one area in our house to another, and I'll be back soon!  Meanwhile, I thought I show you some nature photos from around our property!

The little bridge into the woods:


Bleeding hearts transplanted from my friend Ellen:


And some gorgeous tulips that I planted years ago and they finally came up!  I thought for sure the moles ate the bulbs!



 Enjoy your day and all of God's creations!

Project Details--All Products Stampin' Up! Unless Otherwise Noted
Stamps Flourishing Phrases
Card stock & Papers     Naturals White (ret), Wild Wasabi
 Ink Basic Black, Sahara Sand, Always Artichoke
Accessories
Tools     Big Shot, Stitched Shapes Dies, Flourish Dies, Sponge

13 comments:

Doris said...

What a gorgeous card, LeAnne. Sad that you needed one, but it looks like it will be an encouragement. The tulips look worth the wait, as your kitchen will be!

Unknown said...

LeAnne, I love the nature pictures. Tulips are beautiful.
Pat
psimone@gmail.com

I Card Everyone said...

You've created a masterpiece, only to be outdone by God, LeAnne! Gorgeous DP! wonderful card ... and I'd love to walk around your place with you one day... xx
=]

Kampin' Karen said...

That floral piece is GORGEEEEOUS! I love your card and, again, sorry you needed a sympathy one. I haven't seen bleeding hearts or tulips in years. I think it's too hot down here to grow them. However, our roses seem to be doing okay and people said they wouldn't make it. Have a great day on your ferry :-)

stampwithsandy said...

This is such an elegant sympathy card, the background is just gorgeous. Love your garden pics, too!

Jaydee said...

LeAnne, wonderful sympathy card. good luck with your renos and thank you for sharing those wonderful photos. the bridge is worth of a card on its own. the bleeding hearts make me yearn for the return of ours... hopefully soon... and so glad your tulips came up. what a gorgeous shot
hugs
jaydee

Wendy said...

Oh my, LeAnne, your card today stole my heart! It's gorgeous! Love how pretty the paper is! You will certainly have your hands full the next few weeks with doing a renovation and I hope you will still find time to create....I love seeing all the cards you make! Such pretty pictures of your property! The tulips & bleeding hearts are beautiful but loved the picture of your bridge into the woods! Great photography, too! TFS and have a great day! :)

Susan aka rainy said...

Beautiful sympathy card. That floral paper is perfect. And what a lovely property you have.

Linda Callahan said...

Your floral card is gorgeous....and so are the real deals in your yard!

Debbie said...

What a beautiful card! I"m sure it will be greatly appreciated!
Have fun with your reno... ;/ We had to do one in the fall because a water line broke... in the midst of the chaos just remember that the end is worth it! :)
Thanks for playing along at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
Debbie
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Janice M said...

Your card is beautiful! Love the sponged leaves you added an also the way you stamped some leaves with your sentiment. Your flowers are so pretty! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Lisa Elton said...

This is a perfect sympathy card, wonderful design!! Love seeing the nature that surrounds your home!!

Patti said...

Oh LeAnne your photos and your sympathy card are ALL stunning! Thanks so much for creating with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!