Tuesday, May 9, 2017

SIP98 Kid's Birthday


Hi again, peeps!  My second post of the day today!  If you want to see my first, check it out here.  It's Stamp Ink Paper time again, and Justin has a "Kid's Birthday" challenge for us!
Image may contain: text
Since I always seem to need boys' birthday cards, I pulled out an Echo Park paper pad (that's almost empty) called All About a Boy!  It features fun, bright colors and cool prints, so I chose these for my card today:


It looks a bit busy, but it's actually just cardstock and paper, with one little embellishment!  You know boys, they don't care much about the card, it's the gift they want!  I also used the sketch from Fab Friday:


I cut three "happy" sentiments from Silhouettes and Script, layered them on a cool bowling pin banner, then added a baseball brad, which is also from the same Echo Park line.  I found a cute little element set in my retired stuff called Sweet Spot, so I stamped a circular element on the DSP to add to the circular theme of the rest of the papers:


I also stamped the circular element on the inside, along with the sentiment from April's cool Paper Pumpkin kit!  I love how these all work together so well!


So, I hope you'll play along with our kid's birthday theme this week....even if you don't have any kids, I am sure there is someone in your life who is a kid at heart!  Check out what the DT did too!  Thanks for popping in today!

Pop star!


Be cool and enjoy your day!

Project Details--All Products SU'! Unless Otherwise Noted
Stamps Silhouettes & Script (ret), Sweet Spot, (ret), Paper Pumpkin
Card stock & Papers     Whisper White, All About a Boy DSP (Echo Park)
 Ink Basic Gray, Tangerine Tango
Accessories All About a Boy Brad
Tools     1/8" hole punch

5 comments:

Kampin' Karen said...

This is really neat paper...an almost empty pad is hard to believe. What a wonderful feeling it must be...or maybe not as it is unusual. I love the yo yos and bowling pins. That baseball embellishment is really cool. Great use of the sketch, too. Love the "fashionista" and her outfit today.

I Card Everyone said...

The kid in my heart LOVES that yoyo paper!!! Great card, LeAnne!
=]

Heather said...

LOVE this bold and bright card! Those papers are awesome! You've handled the details so skillfully as well - perfect! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

Amanda Mertz said...

Fun patterns and colors for a kids card! I like the stamping on top of the patterns and how it goes with the yoyo pattern and the baseball brad! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

Lisa Elton said...

This is perfect for a boy, they love all of the colors!! I like the trio of happy you added and the fun brad! Cute little pop star you have there ;)