Saturday, May 13, 2017

Mojo 496 Rooster Thank You


A quick post today, I am off to a fashion show (in the rain!).  I used the new set Wood Words along with the Mojo Monday sketch:

I need several thank you cards, so here's the start!  I used some Serene Scenery DSP with the "sunrise" from Kinda Eclectic to create my card:


The Wood Crate dies that coordinate with this set are so convenient!


My colors are Delightful Dijon, So Saffron, Tip Top Taupe and Chocolate Chip!


Thanks for popping in today!

A hot and heavy game of Uno:


and since Cassidy hasn't quite mastered holding all the cards in her hand, fan-like, she perches on the very edge of her chair and lays them on the seat!  We're working on this, LOL!


Enjoy your day and be sure to come back tomorrow for a new Paper Players challenge!


5 comments:

Doris said...

Cards on a chair--who woulda thought!

Unknown said...

http://www.instructables.com/id/Easy-to-Make-Playing-Card-Holder-for-Little-Hands/

Wendy said...

Such a cute card with that sun and the diecut rooster! And those stars go perfectly with the DSP! Great card, LeAnne! Please tell Dana that I love her tshirt!!! WooHoo! Nice to see someone who roots for the Ravens! Looks like everyone was having fun playing UNO! That was a game my kids & I played alot when they were little. The good old days! :)

Lisa Elton said...

Great color combo LeAnne, this is a terrific card! Love Cassidy's method!!

Linda Callahan said...

Cute card.....and,cute pics of,Cassidy playing,cards!