Saturday, May 6, 2017

MM246 Santa and a Winner!


Happy Saturday!  I have a very quick Christmas card today using the Merry Monday challenge of "Night Before Christmas":


I have been going through some of the huge stack of DSP I have and came across this sweet retro Santa paper....nothing like Santa coming down the chimney on the night before Christmas!  And there's almost NO stamping...I just let the paper do the work!


The tickets were part of the same pad of paper, so I just cut a few out, added some twine and it was done!


A vintage-style sentiment from Tim Holtz completed the inside:
 

No pictures today, but I do have the winner of my Mother's Day sewing card (you can see it here)! Cassidy drew a name out of a hat and Carmela was the winner: 

"Love your card! Very pretty. I love the sewing elements. That looks like a fun stamp set! Carmela"

 Carmela, I'll be in touch!

Enjoy your day and be sure to come back tomorrow for a new Paper Players challenge!

Project Details--All Products SU'! Unless 
Stamps Deco Christmas (Tim Holtz)
Card stock & Papers     Bravo Burgundy, Confetti Cream, Lost & Found Christmas (My Mind's Eye)
 Ink Cherry Cobbler
Accessories Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine
Tools    

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Cute retro card LeAnne! I like the trio of labels you added!

Notes by Nina said...

Fabulous vintage style card LeAnne, so glad you joined us for Merry Monday.