Wednesday, May 24, 2017

IM301 Just a Note


Happy Wednesday, peeps!  A quick card today, squeaking it in for the In(k)Spire Me sketch:


They had me at those three little banners!


This was a snap to put together; the only stamping was the sentiment from Watercolor Wishes and the little pink heart, stamped with Wood Words. Everything else was from a sweet little 6x6 pad by Simple Stories called I Am.  I snipped and punched all the elements, then stuck 'em all together on a Powder Pink card base!  Isn't this little birdie cute?


I think this will be a wee little bird-day card for someone sweet that I know!!  Enjoy your day--be blessed!


Project Details--All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Noted
Stamps Watercolor Wishes, Wood Words
Card stock & Papers     Powder Pink, I Am DSP (Simple Stories)
 Ink Basic Black, Flirty Flamingo
Accessories Baker's Twine 
Tools     Big Shot, Stitched Rectangle Die (Lil'Inker), Small Heart Punch, Dimensionals

11 comments:

Dawn Tidd said...

This is so sweet! I love the banners and that cute little bird. The flowers on the blue DP remind me of clouds!

Kampin' Karen said...

That is a very unique card for a unique wee person! Is today her birthday? If so, I hope it's very special as specialness runs in your family. If not, maybe I can get a card off to her in time.

Doris said...

What a great way to use up some scraps! Your card turned out wonderful, Leanne.

Linda Callahan said...

Ding ding ding......that's the cuteness meter going off.....this is as cute as can be! adorable card for a little cutie!

LeAnne said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
I Card Everyone said...

Some little bird-day girl will love it as much as we all do!
=]

Vickie said...

Hoping this gets to you LeAnne....you have the patience of Job

Lisa Elton said...

This is adorable and your little sweet one will love it!!

Andrea und Annemarie said...

A gorgeous card - I love all the details! Thanks for joining us at IN{K}SPIRE_me this week! ~ Annemarie

IN{K}SPIRE-me Design Team said...

This is such ja cute card! Love it! And the little girl is also very cute! ;) Thanks for playing Inkspire_me this week! Greetings from Bavaria, Kirstin

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Such a cute and happy card - I guess you took the color scheme for the adorable picture!