Wednesday, April 19, 2017

AYSI147 Swirly Bird Thanks


 Happy Wednesday, peeps!  I have a funeral luncheon to do today, so this will be short and sweet!  I am squeaking in a thank-you card for a customer using the As You See It sketch for this week:


Since my customer bought the Swirly Bird set, I wanted to use it for her card:


I masked and stamped the florals in Flirty Flamingo and Watermelon Wonder, then added the leaves in Wild Wasabi.  Sadly, Gorgeous Grunge is retiring (how can they DO that?), which supplied the horizontal stripes in Pirouette Pink, and since Endless Thanks is waving good-bye as well, I used it for the sentiments.   Quick, easy and fun!  I really need to play around some more with this set!

A little bird watcher!



Enjoy your day and be blessed!

8 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Total sweetness! I'm off to FL! "See you" next week!

Dawn Tidd said...

You always have the cutest cards with this set. I'm always inspired by them! I love the pinks and your use of Gorgeous Grunge with it. You should have Cassidy do a backyard bird count! :)

Cheryl said...

Sweet Card! Yes I am a bit upset about Gorgeous Grunge leaving us! My go to stamp set for masculine cards!

Wendy said...

Such a pretty card made with the Swirly Bird stamps! Love the colors and how you did the flowers! Your customer is going to love that this card matches her order, LeAnne! TFS and have a great day! :)

Jan Clothier said...

I'm right with you on Gorgeous Grunge, LeAnne! You've chosen such beautiful colours for this card and the horizontal lines are a perfect take on the sketch. Thanks so much for joining us at As You See It.

Lisa Elton said...

This is the prettiest CAS card Leanne, she will love it!!

Heather Cooper said...

What a great idea, LeAnne, using the horizontal 'swoosh' image from our old friend, Gorgeous Grunge (1 minute of silence, please!) for the lacy detail on the sketch. That's only the second time I've seen that image used effectively since it came out! And I love your Swirly Roses! Thanks for joining us again at As You See It Challenges!

Jane Knudsen said...

Hi LeAnne! Gorgeous!!! I love those sweet flowers but you had me at the use of the lines and dots! Wow!! Thanks for joining us at As You See It!