Tuesday, March 21, 2017

SIP91 for Andrea's Awesome Birthday

Hi stampers!  It's Tuesday and that means another Stamp Ink Paper challenge!  This week we are celebrating Andrea's birthday!  Woohoo!!

Image may contain: text
Since I had my Right at Home "Color In Sentiments" stamp set already sitting on my desk, I thought I would use that big "awesome" on my card and practice my ombre coloring some more:


This yummy SAB glimmer paper was calling my name, and although it doesn't capture well in the photo, it matches my Bermuda Bay sentiment perfectly!  I cut out a frame from a Reverse Confetti die, stamped the sentiments, and colored in the "awesome" with an aquapainter and some ink:


I added a few swirly stars around the outside edge, a big diecut star, and a sentiment on the inside with some more glimmer!


Check out the SIP blog to see what the other designers came up with....and HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ANDREA!

A little playdoh action, making caterpillars (large and small)!



Enjoy your day and be blessed!

Project Details
Stamps Suite Sentiments, Endless Birthday Wishes, Color In Sentiments (Right at Home) Everyday Expressions (the Paper Studio), Swirling Stars Essentials (Close to My Heart)
Card stock & Papers     Thick White, Bermuda Bay Glimmer
 Ink Memento Black, Bermuda Bay
Accessories
Tools     Big Shot, Lacy Scallop Frame Die (Reverse Confetti), Star Dies (Nestabilities), Dimensionals, Aquapainter, 1" Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Scallop Punch

6 comments:

Kampin' Karen said...

You did an AWESOME job on the ombre! Love the card...Andrea will too!!

Kampin' Karen said...

When I clicked on your SIP link, it took me back to your blog...just thought you'd like to check that out!

Lisa Elton said...

What a fun birthday card, it's so festive! I like the sparkle and the swirly stars. I would like to see a bright pink caterpillar! Not the big one, just the little one!!

Dawn Tidd said...

I love all the Bermuda Bay! Your ombre coloring is beautiful on "awesome". Cassidy's little caterpillars are out right on time with Spring here at 84 in SC today!!

Darlene Gabriel said...

Such a fun sparkly card. Great ombre colouring too:)

Linda Callahan said...

Loving the glitter paper! Fun card! And I hate when Emma gets the playdoh out......it creeps me out and I hate the smell.....lol....