Sunday, March 19, 2017

PP336 CAS Baby


Hi everyone!  It's Sunday and that means Paper Players time!  Joanne has a clean-and-simple challenge today, and I am happy she does....because I don't have any baby cards!  So here we go:


I had a lot of ideas for this challenge, and I ended up making two!  Not sure how CAS this is, but at least the card base is!!  I used the beautiful color palette from Fab Friday:


and the little bunnies from Basket Bunch, which I finally broke down and got...toooooo cute!

 

I made a mini envelope using the die from Love Notes; colored and diecut all the little bunnies and the bow from Basket Bunch; and the hearts are from Foxy Friends:


I loved this idea so much, I even made another card, using a really old Cuttlebug embossing folder and the Stitched Shapes dies and again, the bunnies:


Aren't they the sweetest?


I can't decide which one I like best!!!


I can't wait to see what you create for this CAS "welcome baby" challenge!  Share your creations with us at the PP blog, and be sure to check out what the designers came up with as well and show them some love!  I am sure you'll get some inspiration!

Decorating the Easter tree!



Project Details--All Products SU Unless Otherwise Noted
Stamps Foxy Friends, Basket Bunch, Nursery Necessities (ret), Mini Tag Sentiments (Our Daily Bread Designs)
Card stock & Papers     Thick White, Calypso Coral, Mint Macaron, So Saffron, Peekaboo Peach
 Ink Calypso Coral, Mint Macaron, So Saffron, Peekaboo Peach, Basic Black
Accessories
Tools     Big Shot, Stitched Shapes Dies, Love Note Dies, Cross Stitch Mini Embossing Folder (Cuttlebug), Mini Tag Dies (Cuttlebug), Stitched Rectangle Die (Lil'Inker), Aquapainter, Dimensionals

16 comments:

Kampin' Karen said...

These are so cute! I can't decide which I like better; however, I'm kind of leaning toward the squares because I just love stitched shapes! It just so happens I am going to a baby shower next Saturday so I need a card. After church, I'll see what the ole brain can come up with and enter the challenge. Have a blessed day.

Linda Callahan said...

Over the top adorable! I love love love the tiny bunnies in the envelope!

stampwithsandy said...

Cute, cute, cute baby cards! Love the little bunnies, so cute inside the envelope but equally adorable on your inchie card. Love your cute Easter decorations, too!

Cindy Major said...

Those two cards are awesome! Very creative and unique baby cards - love 'em!

Heather said...

Aw, this is completely adorable - and I LOVE peeps, lol! What great colors to do them in! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Super, super cute LeAnne - it never occurred to me to use these bunnies on a baby card, yet they work perfectly - I even had a childhood bunny that looked just like them! The envelope of cuteness is my favourite - I love it!

reeree62 said...

They are seriously the cutest!! Both of them! Great job!

laurie said...

These are SO cute! Those lil bunnies are just adorable.I like how they are sticking out of the envelope!

Have a great week LeAnne!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh my goodness, how sweet are those little bunny peeps!! These are both adorable cards LeAnne. I like the tiny polka dot envelope and the embossing folder you used on the second one!

Amy O said...

Oh, my! These are adorable! What a great idea to use these images for a baby card. Love these, LeAnne!

Wendy said...

Both of these cards are so adorable, LeAnne! Both brought a smile to my face so I can't decide which one I like best! Cute idea's and I love how you used the bunny set for a baby card! :)

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

Adorable cards, LeAnne! Love your bunny peeps :)

Amanda Mertz said...

Both cards are so darling!! I love those sweet little bunnies popping out of them envelope! Perfect for Easter or a new baby! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

Claire Broadwater said...

LeAnne, these cards are just adorable! I love those little bunnies! The ones popping out of the envelope made me smile! Such a fabulous idea for a baby card! You rocked this challenge! Have a great week, My Friend! XX

Nance Leedy said...

Squeal!! These are so cute, LeAnne. I love these itty, bitty bunnies and they are perfect for the FF colors. Love them all in the wee envelope but I really love them on your inchies card too. Fab use of all the challenges, my friend!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Those little bunnies are seriously the CUTEST!! I LOVE both of your cards!!