Sunday, March 5, 2017

Paper Players 334 Hippity Hoppity


Happy Sunday, everyone!  Time for another Paper Players challenge!  Sandy is our fabulous hostess this week with a fun, easy challenge for us:


My only problem was, which die to use?!  I just received these Pretty Pink Posh scallop dies after seeing my friend Lisa use them all the time!  And since we're coming up to Easter, I pulled out some of my all-time favorite stitched dies from Lil'Inker, the bunny and bow:


Isn't he cute?  I simply diecut him from some Whisper White cardstock; the background is from Graphic 45 and the frame is So Saffron.  I hand-cut the grass:


And the sentiment is one I luckily remembered I had, from the And Many More set, stamped in Mint Macaron.  The little eggs are from Itty Bitties!  And I used the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches:


And finally, this pretty sentiment from the Occasions catalog, from the set called Suite Sentiments, was stamped on the inside:


Thanks for stopping by today!  Be sure you check out what the DT did as well:

  Claire
·      Jaydee
·      Joanne
·      Laurie
·      Nance
·      Sandy
·      Crystal
·      Valentyna
·      Deanne

Last week was Dr Seuss Week at Cassidy's school and Wednesday was Wacky Wednesday!  She wanted to go to school with wacky hair, so Dana got the spray they used at Halloween and "decorated" her hair:



Yep!  She had pink, purple and green hair!  


Have a blessed day!

Project Details--All Supplies Stampin' Up! Unless Otherwise Noted
Stamps Suite Sentiments,  And Many More (ret), Itty Bitties (ret)
Card stock & Papers     Whisper White, Mint Macaron, So Saffron, Secret Garden DSP (Graphic 45)
 Ink Mint Macaron, So Saffron
Accessories Pearls
Tools     Big Shot, Scallop Frames Dies (Pretty Pink Posh), Stitched Bunny (Lil'Inker Designs), Banner Dies (Nestabilities)

14 comments:

mudmaven said...

Totally cool hair! Checked out those Pretty Pink Posh scallop dies and WOW - they are not cheap - but they sure look great on this card. ~chris

mudmaven said...

Much cheaper at Pretty Pink though! Looked at Simon Says first and was blown away at the price.

Jaydee said...

LeAnne, firstly... I have to talk about Wacky Hair..... awesome. I love that Cassidy has such flair - much like her grandma:-) Made me smile. Now... I love your card. The fresh yellow and white is a breath of fresh air. the white stitched bunny with her gingham bow is gorgeous. The scalloped frame is the perfect complement to the gingham base. Love it
hugs
jaydee

Jen Timko said...

Yes, that hair! Oh my goodness she is cute!! Now for you card...as always, I love it. Great way to use the sketch.

Karren said...

What a vision of die-cut beauty your card is, LeAnne! That little bunny is too cute - as is Cassidy and her multi-colored hair.

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

What's not to love about that cute bunny and all that yellow gingham? Spring is certainly on the way! Love the scallop diecut frame too. As for Cassidy's wacky hair - how cool is that?!

Lisa Elton said...

YAY, so happy you bought the dies and I love what you've done with them here! Yep, that bunny is adorable and I like the sweet gingham. Nothing cuter than a little girl with pigtails...multi colored...even better!!

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

LeAnne, what an adorable card! Love how you played with all that die-cut, they came together wonderfully! Very lovely Easter card!

stampwithsandy said...

I had the same problem LeAnne, which die to use?! I am love with your stitched bunny and his gingham bow, that die is going right on my wish list!

laurie said...

This is such a cute Easter card....I LOVE that stitched bunny!!! You other "lil bunny" is so cute with her fun colored hair too:)

Linda Callahan said...

Wow this is adorable......and so beautiful for Easter! And I love the wacky Wednesday look!

Nance Leedy said...

A perfect mix of homespun Easter charm here, LeAnne! Love the scallop frame die and the gingham paper. How sweet is this little bunny with his smart bow? Just adorable...as is Cassidy's Suess-inspired hair!

Claire Broadwater said...

LeAnne, this is adorable! That scalloped die is so pretty and I love gingham paper. That little bunny is so cute, too! His pearl eye is perfect! So glad Cassidy had fun on Wacky Wednesday! I love Dr. Suess! What special memories! XX

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Beautiful card LeAnne and I love the wacky Wednesday hair-do!