Monday, March 13, 2017

MTS167 and LWRC384 Celebrate


Howdy, peeps!  If you're in the northeastern part of the US, you're probably waiting for the big snowstorm to hit...that's what we're doing!  Meanwhile, I have been stamping a little bit, using the Match the Sketch challenge:


I had SO many ideas for this card, but in the end I went with some Lawn Fawn plaids and some retired SU polka dots so I could also enter it in the Little Red Wagon challenge of "Plaid & Polka Dots":


Not much stamping, just a sentiment from a past Paper Pumpkin kit, stamped on a banner from the Large Numbers die set, on which I did a little shading!  Easy peasy birthday card!

I also wanted to share the two cards we made at my first Cards & Coffee last week; we used Urban Underground papers, washi and embellishments to go along with Foxy Friends and Traveler:



My stampers really liked them and we had a great time!

Cassidy went to a Dr Seuss breakfast on Saturday and made several crafts, one of which was a Cat in the Hat hat!  I'll share more photos later!


Enjoy your day and be blessed!

Project Details--All Supplies Stampin Up Unless Otherwise Noted
Stamps Traveler, Avant Garden (speckles), Foxy Friends, Wetlands, Suite Sentiments, Paper Pumpkin
Card stock & Papers     Whisper White, Patterns DSP (ret), Perfectly Plaid Winter DSP (Lawn Fawn), Very Vanilla, Delightful Dijon, Urban Underground DSP, Smoky Slate, Basic Black
 Ink Basic Black, Delightful Dijon, Basic Gray, Pool Party
Accessories Urban Underground Embellishments, Urban Underground Washi
Tools     Big Shot, Layering Squares Dies, Fox Builder Punch, Large Numbers Dies, Aquapainter, Sponge Daubers, Dimensionals, 3/4" Circle Punch, 7/8" Scallop Punch

9 comments:

Dawn Tidd said...

These three cards make a terrific trio, LeAnne! I love the plaids and polka dots you used. The scalloped circles are the perfect backing for those plaids. Your C&C cards are great. Love the fox and that train, perfect for guys! Cassidy's hat turned out great too!

Kampin' Karen said...

Great cards but I really like the one you did for MtS! What size circle did you use? Did you notice the plaid on the bottom looks like a cross? Neato bandito! Loved the hat Cassidy made. Maybe she'll play the cat in a school play one day. She does have an artistic vein running through her! Have a great week.

Brent Scheffer said...

I hope you send us a snow picture! I like the look of the SU polka dots in front of the background! There is a lot of shape and color balance in your polka dot card! Superb!

laurie said...

What awesome cards. I LOVE the Lawn Fawn plaids...such a fun card!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh wow, these are all awesome LeAnne!! I'm smitten with the first one and the pretty color of the plaids! Cassidy's hat turned out so cute!! Sorry you haven't been getting my post in your reader. That happens to me with several blogs too. Just another blogger glitch I suppose!

Donna said...

Great cards LeAnne! Thank you for joining the challenge this week at Little Red Wagon. Donna (DT)

sabine mayer said...

Hallo,
vielen Dank für Deine Teilnahme bei Match the Sketch - tolle Karte und schöne Idee
Liebe Grüße aus Sabines-Kreativecke

Fanny said...

http://www.kreative-naschkatze.de/abgehobene-toertchen-zum-geburtstag/

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Love those cute plaid circles LeAnne - and your two Card & Coffee cards, well done on making that happen! Stay warm my friend!