Saturday, March 25, 2017

MOJO489 Avant Garden Celebrate You

'

 Happy Saturday, everyone!  Hope your weekend is going well so far!  I have another birthday card today; this one uses Avant Garden because it will be retiring soon and I want to get some use out of it!  I used the Mojo Monday sketch:

I started with an Island Indigo card base and added some retired Sahara Sand DSP and a circle of Blooms and Bliss DSP:


I noticed that the flower from Avant Garden was very similar to the flowers on the DSP, so I stamped one, along with the center, and cut them out for my embellishment.  The Island Indigo ink was a little too blue, so I inked up my stamp with a wee little bit of Mint Macaron first, then added the Indigo ink, and I think I managed to match it fairly well!  I added a pretty sentiment from Suite Sayings, a few little speckles, a scalloped circle mat, and it was done!


Have a great weekend and be blessed!

I am scrambling to find pictures of Cassidy---we haven't been doing any fun activities, and it's been too cold outside, but I did find this one from before St Patrick's Day!  My friend Maryanne made these wee little leprechaun boxes filled with candy for all my stampers at my last Cards & Coffee....Cassidy thought they were really fun, and so did I!



Maryanne is amazing!  Thanks, Maryanne!

Be sure to come back tomorrow for the next Paper Players challenge too!  See you then!

Project Details--All Supplies SU Unless Otherwise Noted
Stamps Avant Garden, Suite Sayings
Card stock & Papers     Island Indigo, Sahara Sand,  Mint Macaron, Whisper White, Blooms & Bliss DSP, Sahara Sand Prints DSP(ret)
 Ink Mint Macaron, Island Indigo
Accessories
Tools     Big Shot, Circle Dies (Nestabilities)

3 comments:

Kampin' Karen said...

Very pretty card. I have all the ingredients so I'll probably CASE. I keep a folder on my desktop of cards to case...just need to find the time when I'm not creating from scratch :-) Have a wonderful weekend.

Wanda Cullen said...

LeAnne, this is such a beautiful design and I really love the color combo! Thanks so much for joining us at Mojo Monday!

Wendy said...

Great picture of Cassidy! Love the St Patrick's Day treats, too! Love your beautiful card, LeAnne! I have that paper on my Wish List and i'm not sure if I will ever get the chance to get it before the end of the catty. It makes some pretty cards and it looks fabulous with the Avant Garden set!! TFS and hope you had a chance to get outside today! We rode our bikes this morning! Fun! :)