Thursday, March 30, 2017

FMS281 and LIM321 Make My Day


Happy Thursday, all!  A quick little card using the Basket Bunch bundle, Freshly Made Sketches and  the Less Is More recipe challenge!  First, here's the sketch and the prompt:

And here's my card!  I had some scraps of Playful Palette DSP laying on my desk, so I cut them into skinny strips and went from there:


 

I cut a little frame from Sweet Sugarplum cardstock, added the wee little bunny and his carrot:



and then a little thank you sentiment on the inside:


I need a few more thank yous, so I'd better get busy!

Cassidy saw we had lots of sticks on the ground, so she made a "Stick Trashing Place" on her swing set, and told me she wanted to make a sign.  So I gave her some fabric and she used her markers to make a flag as a sign:


I really like how she spelled "recycle", LOL!  Not sure what the angry girl is saying though!


And the flag is up!


Enjoy your day!

Project Details--All Products Stampin' Up!
Stamps Basket Bunch
Card stock & Papers     Very Vanilla, Whisper White,  Sweet Sugarplum, Playful Palette DSP
 Ink Basic Black, Wild Wasabi, Peekaboo Peach, Flirty Flamingo, Sweet Sugarplum
Accessories
Tools     Big Shot, Basket Builders Dies, Circle Dies, Stitched Shapes Dies, Dimensionals, Blender Pen

22 comments:

Claudia said...

How sweet this card is!!! Love the colors and the peaking bunny. I am starting to like this set due to your creations...

mudmaven said...

Love this card! My Isabella will be with me for the next two days and I think she would love making some bunnies and their carrots! Cassidy sure is an enterprising and environmentally conscious young lady.

Kampin' Karen said...

You made my day!

*Vicki* said...

Awe! That wee little bunny popping out with his carrot is too cute!! Love the pastel colors and fun design!! ;)

Wendy said...

This is an adorable Thank You card! Love how you did the circle element with the bunny looking out and that Sweet Sugarplum color is perfect! Love it! And Miss Cassidy gave me a laugh with her flag drawing! Kids and their imaginations! LOL TFS and have a great day! :)

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Totally cute and adorable, lovely pops of fresh colour with those stripes and a fantastic frame idea. A super cheery card and thanks for playing along in our frame challenge at Less is More this week.

Linda Callahan said...

This is absolutely adorable....love it!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh my goodness, this is the sweetest card!! Love the little bunny peeking out of the circle. Very cute LeAnne!! That Cassidy is too cute, love her idea!!

Frenchie said...

Hi LeAnne , sorry I been mia , for a while , maybe you heard, my one and only son , passed, Dec1, 2016
But slowly I'm coming back, I'm now raising his 13 year old , you might remember she lost her mom 4 yrs ago, but any way I'm trying my hardest to get back ,

I have been looking at Cassady doing , she's just the cutest ever , love her , just have to show hubby he always ask for her, and you do such beautiful job on keeping us posted , love all your projects and hers also,
Hugs to you and Cassady,
Frenchie

Esther said...

Oh my, this is fantastic! What gorgeous pops of colour from the tapes, and then that cute bunny peeking round the frame... love it! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Less is More :)

jengd said...

I love the card! I'm using the sliders set for my swaps and I saw your bunny in his circle and immediately expected to read that he would spin around. lol! Cassidy's flag looks great too though I agree- no idea what she's saying. :)

Jan Clothier said...

Such a clever frame for a cute as a button rabbit. I can't help but smile when I see this!

Natalie Lapakko said...

This is absolutely adorable! I love the colors! That frame gives the card so much depth, that the bunny looks like he's going to just hop right off the page! Super!

Kelly S. said...

There is a whole lot of adorableness going on in this post! I adore your bunny with the peeking, and the plaid :)!! And what a sweetie! That flag couldn't be more perfect :)!

Kelly S. said...

PS...and considering I read a great deal of "invented spelling"...I'm thinking the sign says "Stick bin, mean sticks, they're (there) mean" hee.

Kim S said...

SO cute!! Love the patterns, the colors, the frame and especially that charming little bunny. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Love this LeAnne - your peeking bunny is adorable and such a clever idea!

Stef Perry said...

So, so cute, LeAnne! Love the bunny popping out of the frame. Congrats on a well deserved win as Queen of Clean at FMS!

Brent Scheffer said...

Great card! Congrats on selection of Queen of Clean at FMS!

I Card Everyone said...

Congratulations, LeAnne! This is adorable!
=]

Claire Broadwater said...

CONGRATULATIONS, LeAnne! So excited for you! This is adorable! XX

Dawn Tidd said...

I'm late to the comments but I absolutely think this is just the cutest card! Love that bunny peeking through that window and wow! I see you were Queen of Clean with this one! Congrats and well-deserved!