Friday, March 31, 2017

CYCI151 Eggstra Special


Hi peeps!  Yay, it's Friday!  I have a big class tomorrow using the Basket Bunch bundle, so I wanted to make some samples for my customers to look at!  Unfortunately, Cassidy was sick yesterday morning, so I didn't get in as much stamping time as I had planned, but I did get one card made, LOL!  I used the Can You Case It sketch by Eva:
I will be very sad to see Mint Macaron go away....almost as sad as when Sage Shadow was retired!  I just love this color!  I pulled out some DSP and some scraps I had on my table to make a little Easter basket:


I also did some dry embossing, and a wee little bit of watercoloring on my little flower!  A bit time-consuming, but a lot of fun!


Cassidy had an upset tummy yesterday, so after a few "upheavals", she took a little nap and by lunchtime, was back to her energetic self!  I wanted to make a couple of Paper Pumpkin samples for my class as well, so of course, she had to make one for Mommy!  She is quite accomplished and knows just how to ink up her stamps....even figured out how to open a SU ink pad...that IS an accomplishment!  She chose the face she wanted to stamp on her bunny, 


 even adding a row of eggs at the bottom that she colored in with markers:


but she REALLY liked that little pompom tail on the back!


Enjoy your day and be blessed!


Project Details--All Products SU
Stamps Basket Bunch
Card stock & Papers     Whisper White, Sweet Sugarplum, Mint Macaron, Peekaboo Peach, So Saffron, Pool Party, Delightful Dijon, Mint Macaron Prints DSP
 Ink Sweet Sugarplum, Delightful Dijon
Accessories Candy Dot
Tools     Big Shot, Basket Builder Die, Aquapainter, Dimenisonals, Elegant Dots EF

11 comments:

Claudia said...

You make me want this set...;-)

Doris said...

Congrats to Cassidy for mastering the SU ink pads--i still can't buy them because I can't get them opened and closed! Her bunny buddy is adorable!

Doris said...

PS--your card is great, too!

mudmaven said...

Such a sweet card! I have pulled that set out and Bella and I will be playing with it today. She and I met up with some other really creative demos yesterday and worked on the PP kits. Of course, she had to make a cat with the stamps! Cathy pulled out her owl punch and she used it to create a little kitty with the stamps in the set. Should have taken pix - oh well, we were having way too much fun!

Kampin' Karen said...

I am blessed by your creations and your blog :-) Great job, Cassidy! Glad she is feeling better. Hope all goes well for your class.

stampwithsandy said...

So cute! Love the pastel colors!

Wendy said...

So sorry to hear that Miss Cassidy was under the weather yesterday. Hope today she is back to her wonderful chipper self! Just love that she enjoys crafting and I bet that makes your heart happy! I tried this with Kelsey when she was little but now she has no interest in stamping but always comments on my projects! Anyways, such a sweet Easter bunny card! Love that set too! I will be sad too when Mint Macaron retires. It is so similar to Sage Shadow however I have not used that color very much. I still have loads of Sage Shadow stuffz in my stash and I guess Mint Macaron will be joining it! TFS your adorable card and have a great Friday! Stay dry!!!!!

Elaine M said...

Oh my - the pic of Miss C reminded me of the very first time her hair was long enough to put up in a ponytail...she's growing up so fast. (love your card too) Hugs to you both!

jengd said...

Cute card- I hope your class went well. And nice job by Cassidy on the bag.

Lisa Elton said...

Very sweet Easter card LeAnne! Sorry little Cassidy wasn't feeling well, poor baby. But those smiles and her cute bunny project lets me know she's feeling better!

laurie said...

Love your cute Easter card! I have a few colors I still am trying to get over being retired too:(

I'm VERY impressed Cassidy figured out how to open an SU ink pad! I still have troubles now and then!So fun that you can stamp together...and she does such a great job already too!