Friday, February 12, 2016

New Catty Stuff and Valentine RAKs


Happy Friday, peeps!  Yay, the weekend is almost here!  I am planning to bundle up and stay warm...it's supposed to be super-duper cold here in PA!  Yikes!

I have a couple of cards to share using products from the Occasions catalog...I have had a lot of fun playing with these sets!  The first one is a little notecard using Love You Sew (hostess only), stamped in Real Red, Watermelon Wonder and Cameo Coral:


How simple and easy is that?  And this one uses the new Balloon punch and Large Numbers dies, along with Watermelon Wonder DSP:


I used words from Endless Birthday Wishes, and the "th" is from Little Numbers.  I added some white dots on my "5" with a white gel pen.  And here's the inside, using confetti from Love You Sew as well as a sentiment from Perfect Pairings:


And finally, I want to share some lovely creations sent to me by my creative friends!  This gorgeous vintage-styled creation is from Linda Hultquist:


This one is from my Paper Players teammate Sandy Mathis:


And this confection is from Shelley Germann:


And to top it off, Shelley knows I love vintage Valentines (vintage anything, really), and she sent me this pristine Valentine as a little gift!  Wheeeee!  I just love it!  And since DH was in the Navy, it means even more!  Isn't it adorable!  I will treasure this one for sure!


And DH still has time for Cassidy to sit on his lap and read to her!!  You can tell she's getting a wee bit bigger...she almost doesn't fit!


Enjoy your day and have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

CUTE cards LeAnne! love that little heparin brush and don't even get me started on the plethora of sweet polka dots on your second card!! Story time with grampy, so SWEET!! My hubby and Penelope had some play time today. She was squealing and giggling her little heart out!!