Thursday, November 26, 2015

SSC114 In Every Thing Give Thanks

DSCF3022

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!  I hope you have plans to share time with your loved ones, either friends, family or both!  I am looking forward to spending time with John’s family this year….and it is my dad’s birthday so hopefully I’ll get to say “Happy Birthday” to him as well!

Today’s quick card uses the sketch from Sunday Stamps, which happens to be my favorite sketch, turned upside down:

I knew I wanted to use Banner Blessings for my card, which is a combination thank you/Thanksgiving card!  I used some papers from Farmers Market and stamped my verse in Rich Razzleberry on Very Vanilla, (although I think I should have used Blackberry Bliss):

LeAnne Pugliese WeeInklings Banner Blessings Thankful Stampin Up

My simple embellishments are a few stitched leaves (Lawn Fawn) and some crochet trim! 

And here is my little pilgrim, showing the hat she made in kindergarten!

DSCF2989

Happy Thanksgiving!

6 comments:

stampwithamyk said...

Your card is so pretty LeAnne! Love the color scheme and those die cut leaves are fantastic! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon!

Teresa Kline said...

hello LeAnne! sweet card, I adore the sentiment design...it is gorgeous! your little pilgrim is precious too! I am so glad you played along with us at Sunday Stamps!

sparkle & shine, kindness! *~*

Lisa Elton said...

This is splendid LeAnne!! I like the little white leaves. Cassidy did a great job on her pilgrim hat!!

Monika Reeck said...

sweet little lady she is
and your card wooooww I love purple and there are soo many adorable purple
My fav card on all on our challenge Linky
graet made LeAnne
Thanks for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps
hugs,
Monika (DT Member)

Annette Elliott said...

LeAnne, your little pilgrim is adorable. It appears she takes after you in the craft department. :) Very nice Thanksgiving card using Rich Razzleberry. Thanks so much for joining us at Sunday Stamps! this week!

Claire Broadwater said...

LeAnne, this is lovely! The Blackberry Bliss is so pretty and those little white leaves just pop of the card! Such a beautiful sentiment, too! Cassidy did a great job on her Pilgrim hat. She is so proud of it! So happy you joined us at Sunday Stamps! XX