Friday, September 4, 2015

CTD358, SR293 and LRW305

DSCF1755
Happy Friday, all!  A quick card today incorporating three challenges  Color Throwdown:
Little Red Wagon wants clean and simple, and Stampin’ Royalty wants us to use circles!  I need a birthday card for my nephew who is a senior in high school this year (how did THAT happen?) and he was a lifeguard this summer, so this retired SU Surfer image seemed appropriate!  I used some circle dies, the spatter from Gorgeous Grunge, and the circles were inked with various bottles on my desk…I just dipped them into the Daffodil Delight ink pad!  Fun, huh?!  The sentiment is from the retired Hi There:
LeAnne Pugliese WeeInklings Surfer Dude Birthday Stampin Up
And my inside sentiment is courtesy of a Paper Pumpkin kit from a couple months ago!
DSCF1758
Thanks for popping by!
Cassidy went “mining” while she was camping (the gems are placed on little outcroppings of rock, so they’re easy to find)….this is her stash!  She’s looking a little tired….I think it was the end of a long, fun-filled day!
11933447_10154089593902646_1172552698441481597_n-001

8 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Very cool card! Love the colors.....and those circles!

laurie said...

Love those colors...and you sure have a fun card made with them! Love that sentiment,too.

Lisa Elton said...

I like the circles and splatters, perfect card for a teen ages boy!! Yep she looks tired, but pleased with her work!!

Bonnie said...

Love these bright colors and what you did with them! What a great idea for kids to go mining! I'll have to remember that one!

lotta joy said...

YAY! I shut down my blog today and I'm having a blast visiting SU sites!!

Joan Ervin said...

What a fabulous card for a teen age guy....I love the fun image and how cool are those *stamped* circles!!! I will be using your awesome technique!!! Thanks for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown Challenge!!!

Joanne said...

Your card is simply gorgeous, LeAnne! Thanks so much for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week :)
Joanne xo

DL said...

Love your card! The colors and the circles and the splatters! AWESOME!!