Monday, May 4, 2015

Paper Pumpkin Fun

DSCF9619

Oh, how I love Paper Pumpkin!  It’s always fun to see what’s in that cute little red box and then to actually sit down and play with it….sometimes I even let Cassidy help me!  April’s kit is full of these cute cards and little holders, which are actually tags, but I prefer them as envelopes!  I have just a few here to show you:

DSCF9614

The beauty of PP is that you can follow the samples shown on the insert in your box, or make your own!  I did some shadow-stamping on my “DUDE”, which I think looks quite cool:

DSCF9615

I didn’t add a bow to this one, and used both twines as an embellishment!  And the comma makes great confetti, LOL!

And I love the sweet little flowers that you can stamp for Mom (which can be used as  “WOW” if you stamp it upside down….thanks to my friend Anna for pointing that out to us!):

DSCF9616

and since the stamps are photopolymer, they’re so easy to line up:

DSCF9617

And I love using them outside the kit as well; this uses Adventure Bound DSP for a baseball theme:

DSCF9618

And again, since the stamps are photopolymer, you can easily bend them to create a curved line, like for this baseball!

DSCF9620

And finally another sweet one for mom, using Maritime DSP and RetroFresh washi along with some fun stamping, bringing in a little sentiment from Endless Birthday Wishes:

DSCF9625

I added some punched layers and a candy dot for a little extra punch:

DSCF9627

If you have any questions, or would like to try out Paper Pumpkin for yourself, just shoot me an email….EVERYTHING you need except a pair of scissors comes in the kit….it makes a great gift for someone too!  So glad you stopped by today!

You know that feeling of exhilaration when a child realizes she’s finally figured out how to make it go all by herself?!!!!

DSCF9645

DSCF9654

DSCF9649

DSCF9648

Wheee!

6 comments:

Pattie S said...

Oh my! The last picture ... priceless.

*Vicki* said...

Those are some fun creations from the kit! I really like the colors!! :) She's having so much fun swinging!! :)

Linda said...

Such an accomplishment! She looks so Happy!
We have two new teeth at our house. LOL
Love your cards and they would be perfect for this months challenge at the Raisin Boat Blog!

Lisa Elton said...

Super cute line up of cards today LeAnne!! I can just hear Cassidy's giggles, cute pics!!

Darlene Gabriel said...

I love the look of joy on Cassidy's face........I can almost hear her laugh just looking at the this picture. What a thrill that must have been for her.
A pretty array of cards from the Pumpkin Pastimes. I also love those "envelopes".

Anonymous said...

Leanne:

Today I told myself I had to write this comment. First, happy belated Mother's Day!!
I see your post once a week, I open Jaydee's blog and immediately afterwards I visit yours. First of all let me congratulate you for the beautiful cards you show. I visit mainly to see and follow Cassidy's week and observe how she is growing. She is so lovely . . . thanks for sharing her daily living with us . . . it gives me much joy!!!

God bless you!

Marina . . . from far Africa

I do not understand how to select a profile so I give my address here . . . I'll check with my son. msclamande@hotmail.com