Saturday, October 4, 2014

AYSI056 Punkin Trio

DSCF5507

Happy Saturday, peeps!  A quick little Halloween card today, using the As You See It challenge sketch for this week:

AYSIChallenge056

I have so many Halloween stamps, I feel like I never give them enough love!  This note card features a set from My Favorite Things and has a wee bit of a primitive feel to it:

LeAnne Pugliese WeeInklings Halloween Trio

I stamped the background stars in Sahara Sand, Crumb Cake and Baked Brown Sugar; the punkins are stamped in Tangelo Twist, Cajun Craze and Pumpkin Pie.  Don’t you just love those little Soft Suede vines?  So cute!

DSCF5509

Enjoy your day!  Be sure to stop back tomorrow for a new Paper Players challenge, too!

Doesn’t every kid slide on the sliding board in their aprons?!

DSCF1955

DSCF1952

12 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Love the shape of those pumpkins, cute card LeAnne! Doesn't' look like the cast has slowed her down one bit!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Oh, this might be among my top faves of your cards, LeAnne! Love the primitive feel to the whole thing.

Have a great weekend!

barb mann said...

LOVE the background LeAnne!

Darlene Gabriel said...

Haha - I was just going to say the same thing I notice Lisa said. Cassidy just keeps on going...doesn't look like the cast has slowed her down at all. If I had such a cute apron (and would ever wear one...which would mean I'd have to be cooking/baking)...I would want to wear it all the time too;)
Cute Halloween card Leanne. I love how you used the strips of stars to represent the layers in the sketch.
Hope you're having a good weekend.

Cheryl Mooney said...

A winning card that looks "simple" but I would have never thought of...great job capturing Cassidy's adventures also.

Claire Broadwater said...

LeAnne, I just love the background! It is just such a fun card! The pumpkins look great! Miss Cassidy is sure having fun! She is so adorable! XX

Heather Cooper said...

Oh, I love the background, LeAnne! Such a creative take on the sketch! And those pumpkins are adorable! I'm so glad you played along this week with As You See It Challenges!

laurie said...

That background is the "star" of the card! I love the primitive look.

The slide sure looks fun!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Love the background on this card LeAnne - perfect for those rich and autumnal-looking pumpkins.

Debbie Henderson Debbie's Designs said...

This is such a fun card. Love the way you decorated the thinlits shape! Cute!

Amanda said...

Sweet background....I am thinking you may want to revisit it as a Christmas card with those great stars? Really cute pumpkins. Love what you did with this sketch. Thanks for playing at AYSI.

Amy Jasper said...

The pumpkins are so cute for this layout and I love how you stamped the layered background. Thanks for sharing your project with us by playing along at the As You See It Challenge blog!