Monday, June 17, 2013

Merry Monday

DSCF5701

Merry Monday, peeps!  Hope you had a fabulous weekend and got to spend some time with dads, hubs, grand-dads…whoever!  Lesley has a fun sketch for the Merry Monday challenge today:

 

I whipped this up in a jiffy:

MM67-LeAnne

Some pretty MME Lost & Found Christmas papers and my favorite Crafty Secrets Santa made an easy-peasy card! 

DSCF5705

The sentiment was already printed on the paper, and I found a little piece of double-sided satin ribbon that matched perfectly!  Another card for my stash!  I hope you’ll play along too so you can add another card to your stash!  Check out what the other designers created with this sketch at Lesley’s blog, Always Playing with Paper!  You’ll be glad you did!

Cassidy walked in the yard after it was just cut, and wanted her feet washed off, so I had a watering can with some water in and I told her I would sprinkle her feet.  “I do it myself”, she said:

DSCF5713

DSCF5714

DSCF5716

She finally got it!!!

DSCF5715

And then, of course, she had to walk in the puddle!!!!  So much for clean feet!

DSCF5718

My Project 3-002

11 comments:

Isobel said...

Cassidy brings a smile to my face. Such a lovely age you must treasure these moments with her. Love the card.
Regards Isobel

Lesley said...

Love the papers and the Santa!!! Great use of the sketch, LeAnne.

Sherry Eckblad said...

Beautiful Vintage card LeAnne. I love that Santa.
Can't believe how big Cassidy is getting and no more baby face.

Lisa Elton said...

Fabulous image, great design LeAnne!, Love the pics of Cassidy sprinkling her toes!!

Bonnie said...

I love this Santa image and the colors you've used are fantastic! Water is so entertaining for kids. I love to watch Jack playing in the water. It's amazing how many things they can think of to do in that water!

Kara said...

What a great Santa image....and a gigantic watering can!! Lol

Narelle Farrugia said...

This is one of my most favourite cards you've made LeAnne! I absolutely adore the Santa and the colours you've used are just beautiful - kind of vintagey to go with that awesome Santa. LOVE it!

Wendy said...

I love that Santa image, LeAnne! Great job on this week's sketch!

Notes by Nina said...

Fabulous card LeAnne, I love the vintage look.

Margaret Moody said...

Love your card, LeAnne! Such a great combination of papers and colors, plus your Santa is just wonderful!

Allisa said...

Awesome job with the sketch, love your Santa stamp!