Monday, May 13, 2013

Merry Monday 62

DSCF4782

Happy Monday, everyone!  I hope you had a wonderful weekend, whatever you did!  I had a very relaxing Sunday and was able to get some fun stamping into my day!

Lesley’s Merry Monday sketch for us today looks like this:

I just realized that the front of my card has NO stamping on it!!!  I found some cute Tim Holtz papers featuring this retro Santa:

MM62-LeAnne

added a few diecuts – the sentiment “merry” and some glimmer paper snowflakes, and it was done!

DSCF4783

I did stamp a sentiment and some snowflakes on the inside of my Sahara Sand card base:

DSCF4784

Easy peasy, and nice and flat for mailing!!!  I hope you’ll make a fabulous Christmas card using this sketch….and I hope you’ll share it with us at Lesley’s blog, Always Playing with Paper!  And while you’re there, check out all the other samples as well for even more inspiration! 

Playground fun with Lambie:

DSCF4794

DSCF4795DSCF4796

DSCF4792

12 comments:

Sherry Eckblad said...

What a great card! Love the papers and the fact that you didn't do any stamping on it.

Lesley said...

Adorable card, love the papers!!

Bonnie said...

I love this Santa! He's so jolly! And the glimmery snowflakes add just enough sparkle!

Tracey McNeely said...

Fabulous LeAnne!

Vicki Burdick said...

Incredible creative LeAnne, love that Santa!!

Wendy said...

What a fabulous card, LeAnne! Love the Santa paper, color combo and your sparkly snowflakes!
Have a great week! :)

Kara said...

adorable!

Marisa said...

Love that merry die and the snowflake is gorgeous! Assume the big snowflake is a SU one??

None None said...

Love that retro Santa paper! You always find the coolest stuff, LeAnne and more importantly, you know how to use it effectively. ;) hope all is well with you!

Notes by Nina said...

Very nice card LeAnne, I love the vintage Santa and the fun snowflakes.

Susan Joyce said...

Fabulous vintage Santa DSP LeAnne, nice soft Christmas card.

Narelle Farrugia said...

What a fabulous vintagey feel to these papers LeAnne! You make every card look easy peasy!