Monday, May 6, 2013

Merry Monday 61

DSCF4655

Happy Monday, peeps!  I hope you had a wonderful weekend!  We’re back again with a lovely sketch from Lesley for our Merry Monday challenge:

I went super-duper easy on this one, letting my DP do most of the work:

MM60-LeAnne

I added a cute little sentiment flag and a matching gingham flag, both cut from the snowy bottom section of my DP, adding a little snowflake embellishment:

DSCF4653

I carried through the snowflake theme on the inside, using another piece of the same paper:

DSCF4654

The card base is Marina Mist, and all the edges were sponged with white craft ink for more snowy goodness!  Hope you’ll play along with us….I think this is one of the nicest sketches that Lesley has ever done!  Check out all the samples at her blog, Always Playing with Paper, and play along with us too!  You could be our guest designer or featured stamper!!!  As always, if you have any questions, please send me an email!

Just enjoying the sunshine with cousin Trent!

DSCF4590

DSCF4593

DSCF4600

15 comments:

Narelle Farrugia said...

You must have an amazing array of DSPs as you always find the perfect ones! Love your take on this weeks sketch and your added banners!

Sherry Eckblad said...

Great card and you used that pattern paper perfectly!

Benzi said...

How cute can it get! I am such a snowman lover. Great paper!! Love the gingham banner.

Darling munchkins on the playground. Nothing more precious.

Thanks to all of you for letting me be Guest Designer this week.

Denise Willerton said...

Sweet Christmas card LeAnne ~ I LOVE snowmen, and once again, this little guy is adorable. Have a wonderful day with Cassidy *hugs*

Susan Joyce said...

Sweet design LeAnne, I thought you had stamped your snowman, you are so clever with your DSP.

Marisa said...

Cute, cute, cute, LeAnne!! Love the double tag sentiment too. You little punkin' is getting so biiiig!! She looks like a little girl now :)

Notes by Nina said...

Very cute LeAnne, I love your take on the sketch.

Kara said...

ADORABLE SNOWMAN!

Bonnie said...

This is some fantastic paper! I thought you'd stamped all of it! Amazing and adorable!

Wendy said...

That snowman is adorable, LeAnne! I really thought you had stamped him! LOL It's always fun when you let the paper do all the work! Super cute!
Have a wonderful week! :)

Lesley said...

I love that paper! SO cute!

Kristi said...

So cute! I thought you stamped the snowman!

Darlene Gabriel said...

What a sweet snowman card. I love the gingham banner. White is the perfect colour for sponging here.
Looks like it was a wonderfully sunny day for Cassidy and Trent to enjoy some time together.

Allisa said...

Great paper for this week's sketch! Love the little bit of bling.

Julie Marshall said...

Love the sentiment flags!