Tuesday, February 5, 2013

ColourQ 175

DSCF2756

Hey, it’s Tuesday, peeps!  Check out this sweet lil’ inspiration photo from Arielle for today’s ColourQ:

What a cute little headband.  I feel cheated….I never, ever had long hair growing up…my mom did not want to deal with it, so I never had any pretty hair bows or clips or headbands.  Now Cassidy gets them all!  I wanted to make a cute little Valentine card with these colors, although I was too lazy to pull out my Pink Passion, so I used Melon Mambo, a close match:

s

I used the Unscripted Sketches from this week, too:

SK 165 US 196

I just thought those little pop caps would be so cute filled with hearts…watcha think?

DSCF2754

I searched my stash for all my “love” stamps, made them into tags, added some twine and embossing…. the sentiment at the top is from PTI!

DSCF2755

I hope you’ll find some lovely inspiration from this photo…..we can’t wait to see what awesome creations you come up with!  Share them with us over at the ColourQ blog…..you’ll find a plethora of sweetness there to inspire you!

 

Cassidy loves to brush her teeth…actually she mostly likes to eat the toothpaste!  But she knows how to pull out her stool, climb up and brush!

DSCF2763

DSCF2766-001

Of course, EVERYTHING is better when you have hot pink cowboy boots to wear!!!

DSCF2767

20 comments:

Bananastamper said...

Great Valentine! I love this colour combo,so bright and cheery! I love how you used not one, but three tiny tags!
Cassidy's pink cowgirl boots are the best!!!
Shanna :)

Linda said...

Wow - not a color combo I would have put together on my own, but your use of white space made these colors mesh beautifully! Those bottlecaps are adorable.

As for the melon mambo boots - I noticed them in the first ppic and then saw you posted a close-up. Such a girly thing to wear - love them!

Shawn Marie O'Connell said...

Now you KNOW I just MUST comment on the DELICIOUS hot pink cowboy boots! This girl is a fashionista!! Of course, I know it's really her Grammy and her Mama that dress her in style. ;o)

Love the card, too!! Those bottle caps are tempting me.....I didn't want them at first. Now I'm thinking I need them. haha!!

Marisa said...

Loving those bottle caps! Great card using the colours. Giggling at the cowgirl fashionista ;)

Linda said...

I am not a shoe person but those are the coolest boots every! So cute and I love the little seat for potty training.
Very pretty card! Love the little heart embossing.

Rene from OZ x said...

Love the boots Cassidy!
Rene from OZ xo

Basement Stamper said...

Darling card, I love the bottle caps!!Perfect addition and I love her boots are just too cute :-)

Kara said...

pink boots!! how cute! love your card..those bottle cap hearts are awesome!

Linda Callahan said...

Your Valentine is sweet - and that "Baby" girl is looking so grown up!

Carol L said...

Those bottlecaps are so cute on your card! I love the tiny hearts too! And who wouldn't fall in love with dem purty pink boots?! YeeHaw!!! Cute!!

Darlene Gabriel said...

Woohoo - Cassidy is stylin.....love those boots.
I also love all the hearts on your valentine card. You did a wonderful job with these colours. I don't know if I could pull them off so well.

dpkennedy said...

Love the bottle caps with the hearts, so sweet! But I adore the pink cowboy boots! Now that's hip!

Denise Willerton said...

Love love love this card...those tags...so sweet and those boots...go Cassidy!!!

June Houck said...

LeAnne your card is super CAS-tastic. Love it :)

Your sweet little gd is getting so tall! Love her boots!

Tracey McNeely said...

This is such a fun-tastic card LeAnne. Clean and crisp and those mini bottle caps are amazing.

Geri said...

Absolutely fabulous interpretation of the sketch! I really do love the Melon Mambo - it seems to have such a great personality, doesn't it! The bottle caps are precious and I love, love, love the three tags!

Sweet little Cassidy is just stylin' in those boots!

Thanks for sharing your card and your pictures of Cassidy with us this week at Unscripted Sketches :)

dstandard said...

Adorable card and the pink boots are awesome! Thanks for playing at US!

Lisa Elton said...

Super cute LeAnne! I love you tiny bottle caps and the sweet embossed hearts. But as cute as this is it can't hold a candle to little Miss Cassidy ~ her pink boots...shazammm!!!

Nicole said...

What a great card. Those bottle caps are just so darn cute! Thanks for joining us at Unscripted Sketches.

Anne Marie Hile said...

Squeee!! I seriously want those cowboy boots! She's rootin' tootin' adorable, Leanne! Your card is pretty cool, too. The little bottlecaps are adorable!