Wednesday, December 12, 2012

RS41

DSCF1467

Happy Wednesday, everyone!  Just a real quick card today….that’s all I am able to make these days with so many Christmas goings-on!  I used the RetroSketches sketch #41:

and made a sweet little Christmas card:

DSCF1464

I used the mistletoe image from Easy Events, masking off the sentiment and stamping it in Basic Gray.  I then colored it with ink and a blender pen, and added a little highlight with my white gel pen.  Some Be of Good Cheer DP gave it a festive look, and a little stitched ribbon and resin flower finished it off!  Any questions?  Give me a holler!

Rock star!

DSCF1407

DSCF1408

5 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

A beautiful card LeAnne!

Darlene Gabriel said...

I love this "quick card". These papers are so pretty. I like the use of the button and the embossing on the mistletoe panel.
What a sweet rock star you have there:)

Linda said...

Beautiful card and Beautiful Kid! Love the shades.

Sherry Eckblad said...

Love it!

Unknown said...

WOW! I LOVE this! the texture just makes that little panel POP! Love this little rock star! :)