Sunday, November 20, 2011

Online Extravaganza!!

Online Extravaganza 2011

Hey, peeps!  Tomorrow begins Stampin’Up!’s Online Extravaganza!  It will continue until November 30, so be sure to check it out!  Here are a few details:

  •  FREE digital downloads valued at $40 when you buy My Digital Studio Express
  •  60 percent off select Designer Fabrics
  •  30 percent off an exclusive ribbon bundle!

And WOW - look at this!

  • There will be two items on sale for 24 hours only (November 21, 12:01 AM - 11:59 PM [MT]) That's 2:01 AM Monday - 1:59 AM Tuesday EST if you’re on the East coast like me---so make sure you don't miss the first 24 hours of Online Extravaganza!

You can place an order by clicking on the catalog icon or the Online Ordering button on the right sidebar of my blog—that will take you to my webpage where you can “Shop Now”---or just email me for more details!  I’d love to help you with your Christmas shopping this year!  And you won’t hear about this in the newspaper!! LOL!

DSCF8618

1 comment:

Linda said...

Adorable picture! She she making here list for Santa?
So do you have to have My Digital Studio to use SU's digital software or stamps?
I would love to stay up and see the sale but I have been stamping all weekend at two different places. I am going to bed early. LOL