Wednesday, April 6, 2011

CTD136 & MFTWSC14

DSCF0416

I just had to take a peek at today’s Color Throwdown colors, ‘cuz I missed them so much!  Here are Laura’s colors:

swatch 136

and I paired them up with the MFT sketch for this week:

MFTWSC14

I just bought the PI Beach Bum set because my DGD’s birthday is in August and I thought it would be cute for her, but I couldn’t wait that long to play with it!  The colors seemed beachy to me, too!  Here ya go:

DSCF0415

I also used some CC Salt Air paper , a little beachy border punch, some sparkly twill, a few little pearls and pleated seam binding for my creation!  There’s also some DD glitter on the “sand” too, but you can’t see it here. :(

DSCF0416-1

Fun sketch, fun card!  DGD is fighting her first cold, poor thing, and although her mood is fine, she is taking a much longer nap today---so I had more stamping time!  Thanks for stopping by today!

DSCF0408

  • Stamps:  Beach Bum, PI
  • Paper:  Crumb Cake, Shimmery White, Basic Black, Soft Sky, Salt Air by CC
  • Ink:  Memento, Crumb Cake, Craft White
  • Acc:  Beach Punch, Nesties, Pearls, Twill, Seam Binding, Copics, Dimensionals, DD Glitter, Jelly Roll Pen, Scallop Circle Punch (for clouds) 

14 comments:

Alberto said...

OMG! this card is so pretty, this little stamp is sweet and the colors...uhm...PRETTY TOO!

very big hug, Albert

Ann Schach said...

Cute card...I love the paper and the adorable image. But once again Cassidy is stealing the show! LOL What huge eyes! She is definitely going to be a heartbreaker when she grows up!

Bev J. said...

Sorry Cassidy is not feeling well-cute photo-she is very photogenic and so pretty. Oh, yeah, your card in cute and pretty too. GRIN

Denise Marzec said...

Wowwwwwww! I love EVERYTHING about this card! Ahhhhh, can't wait for summer days at the beach!

Beth said...

Super cute card and adorable pic of your granddaughter!

Linda said...

This is so adorable. I love PI. I have four in a cart at MFT right now. I just didn't press buy yet. What is CC paper? and is DD Dazzling diamonds?
Did it pick up the color under it? It really looks like sand.
I hope Cassidy is feeling better.

Lesley said...

So cute! Love those fluffy clouds in the background. Cassidy is adorable as always...she should be in movies!! Get her an agent!!!
Hugs,
Leslet

Ruth Ann V. said...

Cassidy is growing so fast, I enjoy the pictures, you share.
I like the little card you made, but make the sunsuit lavender for Cassidy! God bless you and the family, Ruth Ann

Cheryl said...

So sweet...here's to SUMMER!

Barbara said...

Totally adorable beach scene, LeAnne! I love this!!

Laura Pryor said...

I don't know which I like coming here for more; the pics of Cassidy or your gorgeous cards! I squeeled when I saw your card today! I looooooooooooove it!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Adorable card, LeAnne! That border punch is TOO cute! (And Cassidy too, of course!)

dpkennedy said...

What a super cute card! I love the ruffled ribbon and the beach border is perfect! Adorable LeAnne!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Look at those big blue eyes! You must never tire of looking at them. :) I remember my first born's first cold, and I felt so terribly for her!

Your card is adorable, makes me think of Cassidy when she gets a teeny bit older.