Tuesday, April 12, 2011

ColourQ80

DSCF0503

Good golly Miss Molly, Arielle has really thrown me a curveball this week! Here are her colors:

cqc80

I think the weekend wiped me out, and my mojo was just plain on vacation! I opted for a CAS card:

DSCF0500

Those three little lunch bags now remind me of tea bags-----another great use for this little PO set! I used the Sentiment Flags diecut from sweet Laura for my “let’s do lunch”-what a fun little embellishment that makes! Run on over to the CQC blog to play along with us and see what the other designers have come up with! TFL! And don't forget my blog candy here!

DSCF0518

  • Stamps: Celebitties, Purple Onion; Background Basics Gingham, PTI
  • Paper: Confetti White, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Kiwi Kiss, Tangering Tango
  • Ink: Stazon, Tangerine Tango
  • Acc: Crumb Cake marker, bling, Sentiment Flags diecut, Owl Punch, Small Heart Punch

10 comments:

Laura Pryor said...

Oh, LeAnne this is wayyyy too cute! I love the little lunch bags with the hearts! I love seeing yet another fab sentiment that fits on my Sentiment Flag! Yay! This is wonderful! Thanks for sharing! Cassidy is getting so big!

Andrea M said...

Holy cow, this card is SWEEEEET!!! Love the little lunch bags! You're so right - they do look like tea bags too!

Audrey Pettit said...

Adorable card! Totally adorable! LOVE those lunch bags. Perfect match for the sentiment. :)

Bev J. said...

What a cute card with the little lunch bags. Now that you mentioned the tea bags, that would be cute!

Tammy Hershberger said...

OMGosh, those lunch bags are TOO cute! Darling card, LeAnne!

Yapha said...

Super cute card! I love those little lunch bags!

Linda said...

Don't you hate that when you get colors you just don't know what to do with. I love what you did with these. Those little bags are great. I love the way you did the sentiment too.

Denise Marzec said...

Oh what great colors and I LOVE what you did with them!!...love the *stitched* sentiment with the red plaid paper and heart...so sweet!

MJ said...

Love this! What a darling little image.

Anne Marie Hile said...

Ok, this one made me smile! How cute are those little lunch bags?? Your mojo is kickin'! :) Little Miss Cassidy looks so sweet out for a spring walk, too. Those eyes, LeAnne...ugh! She's going to be a heartbreaker! :)