Friday, November 26, 2010

PPA70 Sketch

DSCF8122-1

Ick….do you have the nasty cold that is going around our area?  I am fighting a yucky sore throat today, but I did manage to stamp a card for the Pals Paper Arts sketch challenge this week:

PPA70

I did switch around the squares a bit because the paper I wanted to use didn’t look right using this combo---I hope that’s okay!  I made a cheerful birthday card for my niece:

DSCF8121

I used papers from Nursery Suite and Flight of the Butterfly and Warm Wishes for my stamps.  It was an easy sketch, nice & clean, I just added a few layers and a scallop from the Jumbo Square Scallop die, along with an oval scallop and some popped up butterflies….oh, and some pearls in the corners!  Hope she likes it!

DSCF8122

Obviously, yesterday was the baby’s first Thanksgiving:

Cassidy's First Thanksgiving

as well as her first sleepover at Grammie’s!  Here is her “morning face”:

DSCF8119

Thanks for visiting!

14 comments:

Jennie Maier said...

What a cute, bright, cheerful card! And cute baby too!

Linda Callahan said...

Love the bright cheerful card! And the smiley morning face is beautiful - much better than my morning face :-)

Life Full of Sunflowers said...

what a cute card - I love it. Love the beautiful morning face !!

Zhenya and Nika Aksutin said...

Dear LeAnne! Happy Thanksgiving! May God bless your dear family and Will give answer on all your prayers! Let always your life will be full and happy in Him! Thank you for package! With all our love from Russia Nika and my family

Carol L said...

Love all the squares on your card and the DP is so festive! I hope your Thanksgiving was wonderful and just look at that good morning smile! It's enough to make your day! Feel better soon!
BTW, did you crochet the sweater you're wearing? It's very pretty! And so is Cassidy's bib! LOL

Hands On said...

Your card couldn't be any sweeter. Same goes for your grandaughter. Funny, your wakeup photo reminds me of one I have of my eldest as a babe and looks just like her.

Elise said...

That lil' face would CERTAINLY start my day with a big, ol' drooly, baby EATING kind of kick in my step: she's AMAZINGLY adorable, LeAnne! YOU'RE KILLING ME! Meanwhile, nasty cold: CHECK! Had it a few weeks ago and still can hear it in my voice! Felt better fast, but lots of yuck remained... MEANWHILE, nothing like cranking out a gorgeous card to make a girl feel MUCH better! Excellent medicine, my dear: Dr. "E" says keep up the great work! XOXO!

Denise Marzec said...

Awwwww, what a SMILEY morning face!!...hehe, she's such a cutie. :)

Love all those pretty DP's in your card!

Linda said...

I sent a bib to my granddaughter that looks a lot like yours. So cute!
I love this card. It is like a home made quilt.

Ann Schach said...

What a cheerful card! I love this DSP! AND I love Cassidy's smiley face...what a cutie!

JD/ Jill said...

Really cute, cheery card!

Lesley said...

What a sweet morning face!! She is the cutest! Your card is perfect! I love that DSP and the butterfly stamp set works so well with it!!
Smiles,
Lesley

America said...

oh my gosh, what a sweet baby - so beautiful and adorable!!!!! oh, and ah the card is happy and fab too!

Juanita said...

What a fun and colorful card, very different from what we normally see at this time of year.