Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Cherries and Crumbs

DSCF0025-1

How do you like that title?  Here are a couple cards I made recently using Cherry Cobbler and Crumb Cake…two of my favorite colors!    The first is a card I made a few weeks ago; I am fairly sure I got the inspiration from a sample at the Baltimore Regionals, but I don’t know the originator!  If it’s yours, let me know!

DSCF0026-1

Pretty straight-forward; the images is colored with a blender pen and Crumb Cake ink, and the snowflakes are “highlighted” with CC ink as well.  The tag uses an embellishment from Artistic Etchings as the “hanger”!

Oh no, it’s another wreath!!!!  The second card uses PTI’s Wreath for All Seasons:

DSCF0033-1

My stamped panel is Naturals White; the mat is Soft Suede, and the Cherry Cobbler panel was embossed with the Canvas Impression plate. 

I don’t have any new pictures to share with you of my DGD, but here’s one from a couple weeks back:

127_4863  

Thanks for visiting today!

  • Stamps:  Winter Post, Occasional Quotes, Artistic Etchings, SU;  Wreath for All Seasons, PTI
  • Paper:  Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Naturals White, Soft Suede
  • Ink:  Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Soft Suede
  • Acc:  Northern Flurries EF, Seam Binding, Tag Punch, Blender Pen, Daubers, Button & Floss, Nestie, Oval Punch, Linen & Canvas Impressions Plate

11 comments:

Sharnee Torrents said...

These cards are amazing!!! ANd my how your little grand-daughter has grown!! I've not popped in for awhile! Such gorgeous cards you make!
Smiles SHarnee :)

Kathy Martin said...

Great cards! Love the image of the skaters! Sweet smiling face....want to squeeze those little pink cheeks! :)

Martha said...

Oh LeAnne, Your cards are beautiful and I am going to have to get some of the Crumb Cake and Cherry Cobbler CS, ink and a few other colors. Great picture of Cassidy also. What a joy for you.

Love and blessings, Martha

Martha said...

Oh LeAnne, Your cards are beautiful and I am going to have to get some of the Crumb Cake and Cherry Cobbler CS, ink and a few other colors. Great picture of Cassidy also. What a joy for you.

Love and blessings, Martha

Denise Willerton said...

I love what you did with the ribbon LeAnne ~ gorgeous!!!!! and Cassidy, oh my, absolutely adorable! so busy here, and I haven't had any time to play :(

Bev J. said...

It looks like that cutie likes having her photo taken-cute!!

Beautiful-both cards. Like the hanger for your tag on the first one. tfs

Anne Marie Hile said...

Both are so beautiful! I don't think you can ever go wrong when Cherry Cobbler is involved! :)

Kathy Mc said...

Yum ~ cherries and crumbs are just scrumptious! Don't those skaters look so peaceful? Love it! Also appreciate the clean and simple Fall wreath. Your granddaughter is a real cutie!

Juanita said...

it is a great color combo and I really like the fresh look of the skaters on a clean and simple card, I usually see them on a more vintage type of card.

Unknown said...

Very pretty cards!

Tammy Hershberger said...

These are both fabulous, LeAnne! I love how you highlighted the snowflakes with just a little ink to make them pop out more!

And I LOVE that happy baby girl!