Thursday, September 23, 2010

WeeInker Swaps

On Sunday, I held a WeeInker meeting for some of my downline and sideline members!  We always have fun when we get together!  We did some swapping, so I thought I’d share a few since I don’t have anything new to share right this moment! 

DSCF2066

Carol K demonstrated this little cutie made with Heat & Stick powder and cinnamon—a scratch & sniff card!

DSCF2063

DSCF2068

These two were made by Karin and Barbara---can’t remember which one made which, though—sorry!

DSCF2070

And Kathy made this wonderfully-embossed peek-a-boo card!

DSCF2061

Shawn made this funny “witch in a dresser” card, cased from Stampin by Genny……what a hoot!

I’ll save the rest for later!!!  Have a blessed day!  Oh, okay, I’ll sneak in a couple pictures of Cassidy from our jaunt to the pumpkin farm yesterday:

113_4610

113_4621

Don’t you just hate it when your ears get folded back while in your stroller?   But check out the John Deere outfit! :D

7 comments:

Linda said...

I just laughed out loud when I saw that JD outfit in pink. She is soooo sweet. I love that you share her. I wish I could see my little Cora.
Oh the cards are nice tooo. I love the last one. Too funny. I should post the ones we made at the last stamp camp I went too. They were all Halloween.
Have a wonderful day.
Hugs,
Linda

Bev J. said...

Cute JD outfit but I love the little fingers and toes-oh, yes, I liked the cards you showed too. Grin

dpkennedy said...

Hee hee...the folded ear! Kids are so flexible!

She's so cute! I love seeing how she changes everytime you post a picture!

Ruthie said...

madmy! she's growing fast... and soooooo cute! Love the outfit!
Your cards are super! So enjoy seeig her pics!

Renee said...

She is so adorable and I can't believe how fast she changing and growing! Do you get to see her all the time?

Denise Willerton said...

she is SO adorable....can't believe how big she is getting...actually, I do believe it, as I watch our two grandson grow up so fast ~ thanks for always sharing LeAnne ~ love your blog...it's my favourite ~ blessing to you and your family :D

Juanita said...

All of these projects are simply amazing. But that scratch & sniff cards is way too cute.