Monday, September 27, 2010

More Swaps

It’s a gray, rainy, lazy day here in PA and I have stamped anything yet today, so I thought I would share with you the remaining swaps I got at my WeeInker meeting!

This little cutie is from our hostess Laura;

DSCF2059

This gorgeous creation is from Georgette;

DSCF2064

check out the inside, using a portion of the embossed image from the front:

DSCF2065 

and another beauty from Charlette;

DSCF2069

And just because Georgette is so nice, she made a special card for me:

DSCF2057

and even though Penny couldn’t attend, she brought this pretty card over later:

DSCF4017

I have so enjoyed these cards, and am looking forward to Regionals in Baltimore on October 2!!!  More swaps!  Hopefully I’ll be back later today!

4 comments:

Charlette said...

Leanne, Oh my I've made the news! Boy you really made my day! Thanks for sharing my card with everyone. That was so very nice of you. Have a wonderful day.

1CardCreator said...

Beautiful LeAnne, all of them! ~Diane

Linda said...

These are beautiful. I love that little owl.

Unknown said...

LeAnne - I'm saving a swap just for you so I can finally meet you and hug your neck! Looking forward to Saturday! It's going to be so fun!