Thursday, September 9, 2010

JUGS49 Wedding Card

DSCF0035

A customer of mine requested a wedding card in purple, so I stamped a couple and thought I would share this one.  It uses the JUGS sketch challenge 49:

JUGS49-001

And here’s the card:

DSCF0033

I am not 100% sure I like this….but I made several and if she doesn’t like it, I’ll have one for my stash!  It uses Wisteria DP by Basic Grey as well as several SU sets.  I scored some really pretty double-sided satin picot ribbon while on vacation and used it for the vertical panel.  Thanks for visiting today!  And here’s a picture of my sleepy girl:

109_4494

  • Stamps:  God’s Blessings, Punch Potpourri, Graceful Words (ret)
  • Paper:  Naturals Ivory, Elegant Eggplant, Vellum CS, Very Vanilla, BG Wisteria
  • Ink:  Elegant Eggplant
  • Acc:  Chantilly Trim, Satin Ribbon, Boho Blossoms Punch, Large Heart Punch, Sponge Dauber

DSCF0034

6 comments:

Elise said...

That's simply not fair, LeAnne! Too much beauty in this post - I can barely type! SUCH BEAUTIES! {Ohhhh, goodness are those some wonderful baby cheeks!!!} The card is LOVELY. I'm sure your customer will be delighted! Glad to see you surrounded by such AMAZING creations!

Kathryn B said...

This is such a beautiful wedding card love the sentiment and your little heart!

Thanks for getting sketchy with Just Us Girls this week!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Sweet card! I love the heart on the text paper!

I wanna' cuddle with that little sweetheart!

Michelle-Jersey Girl said...

Very cute card and even cuter baby! You seem to be enjoying being a grandma! :)

Courtney Baker said...

So so so pretty! I just love this card!

Denise Marzec said...

Oh my goodness, that baby is just precious!!

Love your card with the bow around the heart. How sweet is that!