Sunday, June 27, 2010

Paper Players Plus!

DSCF8317

Happy Sunday to everyone!  I’m back with another Always Playing with Paper Paper Players challenge!  This week, Lesley has challenged us to make an easel card.  She also wanted our creation to be specific---to “honor” our first guest designer, Queenie Jeannie!  She will be moving to Italy very soon, so we wanted to let her know we will miss her (although now that we have blogs, is anyone really that far away?) and we appreciate her being our very first GD!!  So I pulled out the hostess set The More the Merrier, as well as Three Little Words, both from SU to make my easel card.  Here is the front of the unopened card:

DSCF8315

And then opened:

DSCF8314

This is a pretty simple card since I wanted the easel to be the focus!!  I made a little pop-up of circles, heart and a Designer Label punch to prop up the card.

DSCF8316

And can I just say, I am REALLY loving Daffodil Delight!!  It is such a pleasing color, not too strong or too pale.  Just perfect with so many things!  Here I’ve used some retiring Tea Party DP along with DD and Regal Rose.  Be sure to check out what the other Paper Players have come up with and play along with your own easel card creation!  Here are their links:

I hope Jeannie has a wonderful stay in Italy and continues to bless us and others with her creative stamping!

  • Stamps:  More the Merrier, Three Little Words
  • Paper:  Regal Rose, Daffodil Delight, WW
  • Ink:  Stazon, Daffodil Delights, Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, Crumb Cake
  • Acc:  Circle Punches, Designer label Punch, Glitter, Marker, Small Heart Punch, Brads, Dimensionals

12 comments:

Linda said...

This is very pretty. I colors are great together.

Kathy Martin said...

Back from vacation! :) What a darling card and bird stamp! LOVE it! :)

Renee said...

This is so so cute! Love it!

Anonymous said...

Love your card. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Joan
MN

Beth said...

This is so darn cute LeAnne! Love its bright and cheerful feeling!!!

Tenia Nelson said...

Love this card!!

Denise Marzec said...

Awwwwwww! That is SOOOOO adorable!!!

Ann Schach said...

Adorable, LeAnne! I love these colors together!

Queenie Jeannie said...

I'm just BLOWN AWAY by all of you girls!!! Thank you ever so much! Your card has my two favorite colors and is truly lovely!!! Thank you again!!

Corie said...

WOW is Super Duper adorable. I love it!!

Kathleen said...

This is the cutest card! Your layout and card shape are just perfect together---really, really wonderful! Love it~

Tammy Hershberger said...

WAY stinkin' cute, LeAnne!