Thursday, April 1, 2010

Easter Cards from Friends

DSCF7411

It’s been a busy day, and a busy weekend to come, so I doubt I’ll get any stamping in today.  I received a couple lovely Easter cards, so I thought I would share them!

This cutie is from Beth; she always puts a lot of thought and detail into her cards….I think she should have a blog of her own!!  Anyway, here it is:

DSCF7407

It is a perfect reflection of our Pennsylvania weather today!!!  And my next one is a beautiful easel card from Ruth.  I have not seen these stamps before—there is a Bible verse inside as well:

DSCF7406

It’s hard to see, but the “stopper” part of the card is a lovely rhinestone!  Thanks to both Beth & Ruth for these lovely cards! 

We will be celebrating Maundy Thursday with a supper & communion at church, so I am off to man the ovens! 

4 comments:

Linda said...

These are beautiful!
Enjoy your supper.

Doris said...

He has risen indeed!

Liza Yon said...

wow, they are both different styles and so lovely. TFS, LeAnne. Easter blessings to you and family.

Jenny Gropp said...

Amazing cards -- love the tree you made -- clever and FUN!