Friday, May 22, 2009

Circle Congrats

DSCF4126

I had been wanting to make a circular card for a couple days and when I saw the LSC221 challenge at SCS, I jumped on it!  My niece is graduating in a couple weeks, and rather than do the traditional school colors/theme, I used PTI's Mixed Messages to make her graduation card:

DSCF4125

I broke into some hoarded Daisy Bucket DP I had and used my Nesties to make a scalloped card base.  Other Sissix dies were used for the flowers and leaves, as well as a felt flower from Felt Fusion Two; button is from Walmart.  A little crimping on the banner and leaf add some dimension.  TFL!

  • Stamps:  Mixed Messages, PTI
  • Paper:  Old Olive, Rose Red, WW, Daisy Bucket
  • Ink:  Rose Red, Old Olive
  • Acc:  Nesties, Big Shot, Birds & Blooms Die, Flower Layers 3 Die, Twill, Taylored Expressions; Crimper, Felt Fusion Two flower, string, button, Walmart

Be sure to stop back tomorrow for something special!

11 comments:

Deb Neerman said...

Omigosh! Cute, cute, cute!

Deb Neerman said...

PS: LOVE the ribbon treatment!

CeeCee said...

Another wonderful creation. I love all the colors and the circle shape!
CC

Lorraine said...

How very pretty! I love round cards - this is wonderful. Congrats to the grad!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful...love it all the way...HUGS...SK :)

Anonymous said...

I love this!! Love the color combo and the pretty flowers. Sweet!!

Stamp and Smile said...

Love your circle card!! Wonderful flower too... Have a super LONG weekend LeAnne!! Michelle :)

Marlene (cards4u) said...

This is so cute - love your flower/ribbon treatment! Thanks for the inspiration - need to give this a try just got my circle Nesties.

Juanita said...

Ahhh, sigh. This is so beautiful.

Renee said...

Adorable! I want you to be my upline since I'm abandoned!! How do you come up with these great ideas???

Natasha said...

This is gorgeous! I love the crimping on the leaf and sentiment flag. Such a fun card!