Friday, February 13, 2009

An Inspiration Award

One of my blogging friends has given me an award! It comes from this website. What a pleasant surprise and a nice way to encourage someone! I am not going to pass it on to anyone specifically, because each and every one of you encourage me in your own way. You never know what small comment or gesture will mean to someone in a big way! I know that there are many people who visit and leave comments, and many more who don't. I appreciate all my visitors and have made friends in places I never thought imaginable! Blessings to you all!

1 comment:

Cindy Malone said...

Hi LeAnne,
You deserve this award! I think I would go through withdrawl if I couldn't visit your blog. It's a daily event that I look forward to because I love your art, it's beautiful.
Many Blessing,
Cindy