Saturday, December 13, 2008

Blog Candy Winner

Thank you to everyone who participated in my Blog Candy contest!  I thoroughly enjoyed reading each and every post about your first visit with Santa.  So many of you said that when you were small, there were no malls around---that is just how it was in my area, too!  No Santas in our farm community, we had to go to the "city" to see him!  It was so nice of you to share a little bit about your childhood with all of us!  So on to the candy--- my "random picker" family member picked a blog candy winner for me last night:  LindaS!!!  Here is her comment:
"I don't remember going to see Santa as a child. I do remember my children being afraid the first year they saw Santa."  Linda, I have already emailed you, but if you read this first, contact me with your info to get your candy!

DSCF2607

I had some unused paper & scraps laying around my (messy) table and I threw these together to make another really quick Christmas card.  I punched a star from Real Red cardstock and covered it with MS Garnet glitter--wow, that really added some pep to the tree--too bad it doesn't shimmer in the photo like it does IRL!  I love these sentiments from Flourishes--they stamp so nice & cleanly!  TFL and have a great day!  Today is my marathon card-sending day.  I hope I have enough!!!

  • Stamps:  Holiday Greetings, Flourishes
  • Paper:  WW, Real Red, Holiday Mat Pack, Provo
  • Ink:  Real Red
  • Acc:  Nesties, CB folder, Star Punch, MS Glitter, Dimensionals

5 comments:

Tracey said...

A very pretty card!!

Juanita said...

I am amazed a what you 'throw together'. It always looks so planned.

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Beautiful LeAnne! Love the circle theme and the non-traditional colours are fabulous!

Silli said...

LeAnne, your card is so pretty. I love the DP and the colors. Have a wonderful day! Hugs from Silli

Brenda said...

Beautiful card and made with scraps very impressive. tfs