Sunday, July 6, 2008

Featured Stamper

I haven't done a Featured Stamper challenge on SCS for a long time, I am usually too busy doing family things on Sunday. In fact, I SHOULD be doing something else right now! LOL! But I found a very simple card done by Teneale, so I thought I could get it made quickly. I don't believe I ever ran across her gallery, but she has some lovely things.

07-06-08 Challenge

So here's the story: for a Featured Stamper, you take a card she's made and change it a little bit. The card she made said "Farewell" because it was showcasing retired sets. I had a Basic Grey Fruitcake pack that had adhesive letters for scrapping. I don't scrapbook so I thought I probably would never use them. But since I have Christmas on the brain, what better way to use them than to make a Christmas card? So the DP and letters are from BG; the retired sets are retiring sets All in a Row and Snow Flurries. I changed the words and the paper and added the snowflake. Quick & easy! Thanks for visiting and enjoy your Sunday.

  • Stamps: All in a Row, Snow Flurries
  • Paper: Ruby Red, Confetti Cream, BG Fruitcake
  • Ink: Old Olive, Ruby Red
  • Acc: 3/4" Circle Punch, Dimensionals

4 comments:

Becky Carafa said...

This is so neat! What a great Christmas card!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you didn't stamp all over Greta while you had the chance!

Renee said...

Love your FS card.....very cute!

Lisa Kind said...

LeAnne, I just realized you were blogging! How did I miss it? Get card and blog! I signed up for email notifications! TFS!