Friday, July 25, 2008

Christmas Card Recipes

CIJ Be Merry

I was asked by PatsyB what stamps I used for my Christmas cards, and unfortunately I can't return emails through blogger, so I'll just add them here.  (I was rushed this morning!)

Noel Card:

  • Stamps:  Many Merry Messages, Punch Pals, Snow Flurries (retiring)
  • Paper:  WW, Hostess Prints DP
  • Ink:  Real Red
  • Acc:  Scallop Punch, 3/4" circle Punch, Dimensionals

Be Merry Tree Card:

  • Stamps:  Warm Words, Snowflake Spot (retiring)
  • Paper:  Naturals White, Gold Brushed, Handsome Hunter
  • Ink:  Gold Encore, Handsome Hunter
  • Acc:  Sponge Dauber, Star Punch, Gold Brads, 1/16" Punch, Gold Zig Painty (retiring), Word Window Punch
  • The tree is stamped with the small snowflake from The Snowflake Spot; I read about this on SCS somewhere (sorry, I don't remember where) and I played around with the image until I came up with this design.  Stamp three at the bottom, close together; then two on top; then one.  Fill in with ink & dauber.  Add punched star on top and dot each snowflake with gold ink from Gold Painty.  Tree trunk is punchout from Word Window Punch, cut in half.

Sleigh Bells Card:

  • Stamps: Sleigh Bells Ring
  • Paper:  WW, Soft Sky, Not Quite Navy, Ruby Red
  • Ink:  Not Quite Navy, Ruby Red
  • Acc:  Stitched Ribbon, Glitter, Quickie Glue Pen

Let It Snow Card:

  • Stamps:  Big on Christmas, Twinkle Wheel (retired)
  • Paper:  Kraft, WW, Bravo Burgundy, Bordering Blue
  • Ink:  Stavo, Craft White
  • Acc:  Markers, Glitter, Glue Pen, Double Rectangle Punch, Taupe Taffeta ribbon

Thanks! :D

1 comment:

Juanita said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog in the past. If you come by again, I have an award for you.