Friday, July 18, 2008

Another Good Mail Day

I am prepping for my open house tonight, so I don't really have anything new to show you, but I did get some nice things in my mail this week!

Pennie's card-1

This dazzling beauty is from my upline, Pennie.  She is always a source of inspiration for me, and can be counted on for some really cute ideas.  This card has been watercolored, and the "celebrate" is silver embossed--ooh la la!  The best part about this card was what was inside--a nice big fat gift certificate!  Thanks Pennie!!

Shawn's plum card-1

This is from my fellow stamper friend, Shawn!  This girl has the most amazing style; I keep trying to convince her to start a blog, and I think she will be soon!  So watch out, because she will rock the stampin' world!  Although this is hard to tell, the card is Almost Amethyst and the center of the flower is Perfect Plum.  Cute DP--thanks, Shawn!!!

Dawn's Blog Candy-1

How would you like to open a big box with all these goodies inside?  I won Dawn's blog candy, and my eyes popped out when I saw all this stuff!  There is gorgeous Scenic Route DP, cardstock, flowers, CUTE buttons, CUTE ribbon & jumbo rickrack, a tin & scrapbook thingie inside, glitter, diecut chipboard and chipboard coasters.  I just don't know what to use first, it is all GORGEOUS.  And this is the first time I have ever won any blog candy, isn't it fabulous!   I am so blessed!  Thank you so much Dawn!!!

I hope all of you have a wonderful weekend.  I am STILL chopping, cutting, cooking zucchini....now the peppers are coming, and seriously, I think we have about 100 spaghetti squash growing. We have never grown it before so we had no idea it would take over like it has!!!  Hopefully it will keep for a while so we can eat it in the fall & winter! 

LeAnne

5 comments:

Dori Shelton said...

Very cute cards...you have some very talented friends! I also think your Kwerner card is spectacular!
Thanks for visiting my blog!

Tracy said...

What great cards you get. Lucky you. My choc goodies went down a treat... talk about chocolate overload.
Sorry I cant send anyover... dont think they would be that tasty by the time they reached you! LOL

Jetstudio Designs said...

What great goodies, the cards are very pretty!!

Anonymous said...

I"m panting over that prize!! I see contests on the blogs that you visit (I'm STAAAAALKING YOOOOU) and i figure they are just for SU demonstrators.

Louise F NZ said...

Lovely cards, you are lucky!
And congrats on the candy!