Thursday, May 22, 2008

Puppy Surprise

Puppies Congrats

One of my recent hostesses called me to finish her order and informed me that one of her three lovely collies had just had puppies the day after our workshop! It was a surprise to her as she had not even know the dog was pregnant. I can only imagine what the workshop would have been like if she had had them on that day!!! I realized this is the ONLY dog stamp I have!!! I need to rectify that! So even though these are not collies, I think she will enjoy this quick little card. The truck was colored with ink & an aquapainter; the other images I colored with markers. There is a little "doggie collar" embellishment and it is all mounted on some cute DP I just got from Autumn Leaves. TFL!

  • Stamps: Loads of Love, LOL Accessories, Hugs & Wishes
  • Paper: Sahara Sand, Watercolor, Basic Black, Autumn Leaves DP
  • Ink: Stazon, Ruby Red, Basic Black
  • Acc: Aquapainter, Markers, WC Crayon, Grosgrain, HPH, Dimensionals

7 comments:

Lauren said...

WOW! That is a very big suprise. Great card too. Love the paw prints!

Renee said...

Oo[s! More new puppies! Very cute card...the paw prints finish the card perfectly :)

Anonymous said...

Love the doggie card and I bet your hostess will too! We will have to see what we can do about getting you more doggie stamps! LOL Nice job!

Have a great day!
Wendy

Laura Evangeline said...

OOh! I just love puppy cards. This one is super adorable.

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

This is just perfect for the occasion...she will likely have a truckload of puppies for a while! Very cute and so thoughtful LeAnne! Love the paw prints paper!

Denise Marzec said...

Oh wow, that is a surprise!! Love the doggie card. She'll love it!

...if you need any dog/puppy images stamped and RAK'd to you, just let me know. I have a BUNCH that I'd be happy to stamp for you. :)

Tammy Hershberger said...

How sweet, and what a surprise! Love the ribbon with the buckle! Looks just like a collar!