Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Love Grows

05-20-08 Challenge

Today's SCS Color Challenge was to use Certainly Cele05-20-08 challenge closeupry, Blue Bayou and Soft Sky---three of my favorite colors! This is a real simple card, as you can see, but there are sweet little embellishments that I think make it a little special. The bling and dewdrops are from Eclectic Paperie. The Soft Sky scalloped piece has also been embossed. Thanks for looking!

  • Stamps: Dig It! (My Favorite Things), Green Thumb (Papertrey)
  • Paper: Certainly Celery, Soft Sky, Blue Bayou, Whisper White
  • Ink: Certainly Celery, Soft Sky
  • Acc: Soft Sky Stitched Ribbon, Rhinestones, Dew Drops, Nestabilities

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great card! Love the dewdrops & bling bling! As always, LeAnne, nice job!!

Stay dry today...it sure is yukky out!
Wendy

Heather said...

This is just a beautiful card! Love the softness of the colors together and the dew drops!

Renee said...

This is adorable! I love the dewdrops in the peapod! Cute cute cute!

Kim said...

ADORABLE!!! Love the little pea dew drops. What a sweet idea! Anyone would be lucky to get that card :-)

Tammy Hershberger said...

OMGosh, HOW CUTE! I have never used that stamp since I've owned Dew Drops! Now I have to go home and try that! Adorable card1

dpkennedy said...

This is too cute! I love the soft colors and the dew drops are perfect peas!!

Kay Kalthoff said...

Oh, my gosh, this is gorgeous! What a beautiful card! I was so busy yesterday . . . I didn't have a chance to play, but now I don'w want to . . . I'd rather just case this!!! lol! Have a great day!

Shawn Marie O'Connell said...

LeAnne!! Another beauty!! I love the dew drops in the pea pod ...great idea!! This is really a gorgeous card!! ~smo

Anonymous said...

This is beyond adorable. Love the dew drops. I gotta try this.