Thursday, May 15, 2008

Little Chipboard Album

I guess I am at that age where SOMETIMES I cannot sleep.....so I just get up and stamp! Last night I thought I would make a little chipboard album as a gift for my upcoming workshop hostess. I wanted to put a little chipboard embellishment on it (May's special) and add some cool Stylized Silver HPH and Summer Picnic DP (Mini Catalog)! I used some coasters I purchased from my sideline, sorry I can't tell you where!!! I don't know if my hostess has girls or boys, so I thought I couldn't go wrong with a mini brag book in a patriotic theme! The inside piece is a piece of textured Ballet Blue, 12" x 3 1/2", scored every 3". The outside of the chipboard is covered front & back with the same cardstock, stamped with the star from A to Z Accents--a great set, by the way! The inside is covered with the red dot from Summer Picnic and embellished with the same stars, as well as the star from Holiday Blitz, punched & popped up. The sentiment on the front is stamped with Rough Edges Alphabet on Confetti White. The chipboard circle is actually inked with Encore Silver ink; hard to see in the photo, but it looks cool with the HPH! I wrapped it all up loosely with Real Red grosgrain ribbon that can easily slide on and off and can be adjusted when the pix are added. TFL!

7 comments:

chloe said...

love this!!

Denise Marzec said...

Patriotic colors are very gender neutral and you did a fantastic job!! It's soooo cute! ..and I love Ballet Blue too...one of my favs. :)

Have a great night!!

Renee said...

I just love this! It looks like you've been sooooo busy stamping! TFS!

Anonymous said...

This is so cute, LeAnne! I don't think i've ever made one of these. LOL Love your choice of colors & papers. Nice job! :)

Have a great day!
Wendy

Anonymous said...

LOVE this! What a great way to promote the chipboard.

Bee's Zen Garden said...

This is very cool, love it! With those colors it would be great for pics of the 4th of July! :-)

Julia Aston said...

I love all chipboard album/books - and this one is so very cute! great colors and cut outs on it! Love the framed title!