Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Onesie Card


I have been wanting to make one of these cards designed by Lauren Meader here. She is just so funny & creative! So by chance, a sweet young mom in our church had a little girl, so this is the card I made to send to her. Not much stamping, I just used Nursery Necessities for the little chick on the front. It may be hard to see, but I also stamped the little flowers from All in a Row on the sleeves. I need to get a little better at the scallops & glue---looked like a first-grader did it!

Be sure to check out all the other ones Lauren has done!!
Stamps: Nursery Necessities, All in a Row
Paper: Berry Bliss DP, Pretty in Pink, WWhite
Ink: Pretty in Pink, Craft White
Acc: Eyelets, 1 3/8" punch, scallop punch, 3/4" punch, 1" punch, gel pen

7 comments:

Shawn Marie O'Connell said...

LeAnne!!! I love this card! I can't wait to get my stamp room set up so I can start stamping again. Keep up the awesome creativity!! ~smo

Alison said...

This is the cutest card ever!!!!! I can't wait to try it! Alison

Lauren (mytime) said...

Oh yours came out SO adorable! I love all the little details you added. She should be excited to get it! TFS!

Anonymous said...

Love it Leanne! Adorably cute! Everytime I get Lauren's blog she makes me think why didn't I think of that...she is so creative and of course, caseable! Love your version!

ShellyH said...

LeAnne, it looks fabulous!

Anonymous said...

Leanne! Great onesie card. I am just checking out your blog and it is fantastic. I will definitely be visiting everyday to see your new creations.

Maren said...

These are so cute!!