Tuesday, February 5, 2008

New Old Card


Well, I am not going to have time to stamp today, but I am posting an "old" card that I stamped before Christmas, and I am going to send it out in a day or so, so I wanted to share it with you.
The flower is from Enjoy Every Moment, and it was stamped off in More Mustard on Confetti White cardstock, as was the center spot in Always Artichoke. The dots are also AA, but not stamped off. I then stamped over the entire flower image with my Sanded background stamp in Sahara Sand. I did this so that it would "match" the background paper, which is Basic Grey's Figgy Pudding. After cutting out the flower, I then sponged the edges to give it that rustic look. The card base is So Saffron, and it is 4 1/4" square. I purposely did not put a sentiment on it so that I could use it for any occasion. Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

Haylie said...

I love this card. You've very talented! Great blog!

Tracy said...

Very pretty I love the soft colors you have used.
Your blog is looking great, you have some awesome things on it.

Kim said...

Very nice! What you did with the stamp is a PERFECT match to the Basic Grey paper.

Shawn Marie O'Connell said...

Hey LeAnne! Fabulous card! Simple, yet stunning!! Hope we can get together to stamp soon!! ~smo

Anonymous said...

Hey momma! I finially made it on here! I think your next blog should be about me..lol j/k! I really like this card. I think when I finially move out, you need to come stamp my WHOLE place! I love you!