Saturday, February 23, 2008

Erin Go Bra


I have a friend & customer who loves "punny" sayings, anything fun & catchy on her cards. She is also an Artist Trading Card nut, she trades them all the time with people all over the country, and is always giving me some! Unfortunately, it's all I can do to keep up with cards, let alone ATCs, so I rarely make any in return. But I did see a cute card probably on SCS and I thought this would make a funny ATC to give to her. It is very simple, but I think she'll like it! If I had kept the hostess set with the bra in it, that would have been perfect, but I had to come up with something else. Two petals from the big flower in the Enjoy Every Moment set ended up being the "bra"; I used some shiny rattail ribbon for the straps (that was the hardest part--taping those things on!) and added a little rhinestone to the center. The words were stamped (still practicing on using these) with Rough Edges Alphabet (Kristina Werner makes it look so easy!), and the little shamrocks (retired) were stamped in Green Galore craft ink & embossed with Iridescent Ice EP. Brads added a little extra touch because it looked a little bare! Happy St Patrick's Day!
Stamps: Enjoy Every Moment, Spunky Spots Wheel, Tag Time, Rough Edges Alphabet
Paper: Green Galore, WWhite
Ink: Craft Green Galore, Glorious Green, Gable Green
Acc: Brads, Cropadile, Dimensionals, Rhinestone, Ribbon, II EP

No comments: